'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

I wouldn’t have cared if he was in the SEC. 😁

Yes, you would. His dad still telling schools if he is hired, he can bring other prospects. His new gig as Southeast UA game recruiter give some him access, access to ruin a kids future.

Telling that not ONE school in the south will touch this guy because of his dad.

Yes, you would. His dad still telling schools if he is hired, he can bring other prospects. His new gig as Southeast UA game recruiter give some him access, access to ruin a kids future.

Telling that not ONE school in the south will touch this guy because of his dad.

His dad has pull but there are others around. It would’ve been fine man.

Looks like Tennessee pants and Texas socks. I guess he thinks his teammates will think that the "T" on them is for Texas........ Well, he'd be going to Santa Anna University at Santa Anna, Texas instead of University of Texas at Austin, if it weren't for a few good Tennesseans who felt sorry for those who couldn't defend themselves properly. You like apples? How bout them apples?!!?!?! :p

It's fun to watch the spit all over themselves as they desperately try and prove you wrong.
When you bring up the lawsuit, and the settlement, heads explode. My Texas Aggie colleagues usually do that before I can get to it, as there's no fanbase they like to rile up as much as the Texas Longhorns.

Reactions: Orange defense
I'm sure many recruits take pants or jerseys home with them after photo shoots
KW: "Hey, um, coach, I got these pants on but forgot to wear a cup under them."
Pruitt: "Um, yeah...just keep them."

People here where I live ask me all the time if I'm a Texas fan when they see my Tennessee gear. It wouldn't surprise me if he thought it was Texas gear.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PA Vol and KokoBVol

VN Store

Back