'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

Hole is just razzing me, I believe. All good there.

I do, and he is, indeed. ULab plays legit competition (for LA, anyway) and he is crushing people. LSU has surprised me. I think they’ve surprised everyone, especially in Baton Rouge. Didn’t see them beating MIA like that, DEFINITELY didn’t see them hanging around AUB, but here we are. Have no idea how to feel about ole miss. They tend to play up / down to opponents more drastically than anyone in the country. They also surprised me by asking me to apply for their Creative Services Coordinator gig that just opened up. Should know something about that by next week. We’ll see!

That’s awesome, good luck to you with that opening.

Reactions: Geaux_Vols
Pruitt watched Pappoe and cornerback Kenyatta Watson played on Thursday evening, and both Grayson standouts are priority flip targets. Pappoe didn’t visit for the UF game, but Watson, a Texas commit, did make the trip and is very likely to take an official with Tennessee later this fall. Watson has had a fantastic senior season and talks daily with Pruitt and cornerback’s coach Terry Fair.
Hubbs

Yea that Pappoe is going to watch us, put it on his boys down in the Plains tomorrow. JG Throws for a career high tomorrow. Book it.....

Reactions: avolation

VN Store

Back