'19 GA DB Jammie Robinson (FSU)

Poster is female

With 'well hung member' for a tag?

giphy.gif

Meanwhile, Robinson is a new name to emerge on the target board. He’s a very athletic nickel/safety, with legit offers from Georgia, Alabama, Auburn and South Carolina. The Vols are suddenly a factor though due to Robinson’s deep relationship with Shelton Felton, a former UT Chattanooga outside linebackers coach and a new QC assistant for Tennessee. Robinson has a close relationship with both Felton and his wife, and that connection matters moving forward.

Robinson is also looking for a chance to see the field early, and as a prime candidate to play the STAR in Pruitt’s defense, he could have that potential opportunity at Tennessee with Micah Abernathy graduating this season.
—VQ

Every time I read the name Shelton Felton I giggle.. Makes me think of Thurman Merman.

Sorry Shelton, I can't help it.

coaches vistited him yesterday apparently, not sure who, probably felton.

Every time I read the name Shelton Felton I giggle.. Makes me think of Thurman Merman.

Sorry Shelton, I can't help it.

I remember my mom telling me once that she had a friend in college whose first name was Shirley who was engaged to a guy but ultimately wouldn't marry him because her married name would have been Shirley Worley. That was back before women were keeping their own last names after marriage or the hyphenated last names.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Can someone who knows help me out with something? What is the STAR position? Is that a specific position when the D is in the nickle?

Bump, just because I want this kid at UT. Love physical DBs with mad ball skills. He reminds me of an Alabama DB, probably because CJP developed so many kids like Jammie while he was at Bama and FSU

Reactions: scvolfan7 and m1al

VN Store

Back