'18 TN OL Tanner Antonutti (UT signee)

It sucks for him. I know he was coming back from losing all that weight from being real sick. But real question does it allow us to add someone this class or next class , if he can't play anymore?
It’s a space on the 85. Doesn’t affect class sizes.

Reactions: T Dog
I hope he gets diagnosed and healed up. He was probably gonna redshirt anyway, I think, as I was under the impression he needed more weight and muscle on his frame. We'll see what happens.

It's not a space on the 85. He's hurt not dead
Ladies and gentlemen! A special treat! Socially Conscious Bruin and his band The Context Leapers will perform their cover of “Human” by the Human League! All proceeds will benefit the Pretentious Bleeding Hearts Society of Greater Vermont!

Ladies and gentlemen! A special treat! Socially Conscious Bruin and his band The Context Leapers will perform their cover of “Human” by the Human League! All proceeds will benefit the Pretentious Bleeding Hearts Society of Greater Vermont!

Ladies and Gentlemen! This poster has posted responses to scholarship numbers over and over again that have been INACCURATE misleading posters. This thread is another example.

Ladies and Gentlemen! This poster has posted responses to scholarship numbers over and over again that have been INACCURATE misleading posters. This thread is another example.
Over and over for the same point. When Frank showed me I was wrong, I immediately owned it. Are you saying that Antonutti going medical adds a spot in next season’s class? Didn’t sound like it. Sounded like your typical reach where you imply something I didn’t say about Antonutti’s value as a human life...otherwise why the “dead” remark? If a career threatening condition had arisen BEFORE Tanner signed, then we could have honored his scholarship and signed another player...like Michigan and Harbaugh tried to do with Matt Falcon. Google it...or whine on here until somebody does it for you.

Over and over for the same point. When Frank showed me I was wrong, I immediately owned it. Are you saying that Antonutti going medical adds a spot in next season’s class? Didn’t sound like it. Sounded like your typical reach where you imply something I didn’t say about Antonutti’s value as a human life...otherwise why the “dead” remark? If a career threatening condition had arisen BEFORE Tanner signed, then we could have honored his scholarship and signed another player...like Michigan and Harbaugh tried to do with Matt Falcon. Google it...or whine on here until somebody does it for you.

Where has it been said this guy is going on medically unable to perform?

Unless he is doing that he counts against the 85. That would mean his career is over

Addressing the hypothetical that was brought up, Bruin. Put down the knife.

Ok.

Carry on

As for the hypothetical that his career is over I'd bet we get that spot back and it adds one to next years class assuming we are under 25 for next class

Last edited:
I forgot this kid was even here. He is the only freshman I haven't seen in pictures or even talked about in reports. Like he wasn't even on the team

I forgot this kid was even here. He is the only freshman I haven't seen in pictures or even talked about in reports. Like he wasn't even on the team
I'm guessing because he's been hurt. ahaha And probably not somebody the media was focusing on since he had previously stated he came in under weight due to illness so everyone assumed a redshirt anyway.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Prediction: Starts a brawl post game. Reaches out to shake fat head's hand , turns it into a peter flick and sings F Georgia Too fatboy. All is forgiven and becomes a fan favorite.
C'mon Tanner we're rooting for you. I am still hoping for the above.

VN Store

Back