'18 TN OL Ollie Lane (UT signee)

Because it's awesome? :dunno:

Maybe a case of different strokes. I personally do not find loud mouth children preaching moral judgements in my face to be awesome. The only reason for their not being top of the annoying as hell list is that there aren't enough of them around to make a list. Most are taught to have better manners than that.

snow-clipart-animated-gifs-14.gif

Reactions: 1 person
If he plays we’re in trouble. Not saying he isn’t going to be a solid player for us, he’s just not ready.

If he plays we’re in trouble. Not saying he isn’t going to be a solid player for us, he’s just not ready.
Being able to RS guys on the OL is a luxury we haven’t had in too long, man.

I love Lane’s upside to be a bulldozer for us a couple years down the road. Would be great if we’re healthy enough this year that he can just focus on developing.

Being able to RS guys on the OL is a luxury we haven’t had in too long, man.

I love Lane’s upside to be a bulldozer for us a couple years down the road. Would be great if we’re healthy enough this year that he can just focus on developing.
Redshirt every single incoming OL freshman when possible unless Trey Smith potential is undeniable

The only one that I don’t think will redshirt is Carvin, he is going to end up playing, maybe we stay healthy enough where he can redshirt.

The only one that I don’t think will redshirt is Carvin, he is going to end up playing, maybe we stay healthy enough where he can redshirt.

I don't see carvinredshirt even with the 4 game window. This staff seems really big on him so I'd expect that he gets action in most games in rotation.

VN Store

Back