'18 FL WR Anthony Schwartz

Ya I was talking trash and y'all ended up beating the dog **** outta us the second half not denying that

I actually got banned tho when we were up and I was running my mouth or I would of said congrats and eaten my crow

It's never too late. :)

Congrats on breaking the streak I'm sure it must of been fun as hell to watch. Similar to how I felt watching our 4th qt comeback the year before

I remember butch said something cocky after halftime like look at the scoreboard when it's over and damn if he wasn't right somebody must of given a hell of a speech lol

Ban hammer should come down again for this inflaming gator posting ho

Leave him be.. we need another whipping post for this year's game. Besides, he actually a little entertaining. He speaks his mind, from what I can cipher from his posts anyway.

Anyone got a gator redneck decoder ring I can borrow to double check some stuff?

Saw where they were talking about it during the game. Could’ve been talking about HS.

Schwartz did run something like 10.07 in HS. Which is absurd. You’ll win college meets with that time.

Coleman is on another level. Something for Vol fans to be proud of. It’s track and field and unfortunately doesn’t get much mention. YouTube Coleman diamond league 9.79.

Go Vols.

VN Store

Back