'18 FL WR Anthony Schwartz

Ya like it's gonna be that way forever UF will never find a solid QB again lol keep the hope alive

Fact is we won 10 with treon Del rio and appleby

Ya I'd be worried to about Franks and Zaire

Yeah....real worried about Zaire and his 98 total pass attempts in 3 years at ND...and who is Frank's again? Exactly.

Zaire never got a chance to get a real a real shot

What he could do starting a whole yr who knoweh

Are you suggesting that Florida's QBs will be taking PEDs to get ready for the season?

I think a lot of cfb players take ped's fla just happened to be the first since Brian bosworth to get popped

Serious trivia question who actually was the last player in college to get popped for steroids??! Lol

Bama for one we all know has a giant bowl of roids amps and deer antler spray in their locker room

the gall and donkeyness of someone to come on another team's board and talk ish for years...only a florida fan would do that and that is why everyone knows that florida fans are the biggest douche nozzles in the country.

Reactions: 2 people
the gall and donkeyness of someone to come on another team's board and talk ish for years...only a florida fan would do that and that is why everyone knows that florida fans are the biggest douche nozzles in the country.

and then leave for 10 months when they get beat down lmaoooo

Reactions: 1 person
Is this the kid that taught Ralphie (in the movie, Christmas Carol) the bad word? Remember, his momma whupped his butt.

I think a lot of cfb players take ped's fla just happened to be the first since Brian bosworth to get popped

Serious trivia question who actually was the last player in college to get popped for steroids??! Lol

Bama for one we all know has a giant bowl of roids amps and deer antler spray in their locker room

Don't disagree with you there. I always wondered what went on in that Bama tent on the sidelines.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't disagree with you there. I always wondered what went on in that Bama tent on the sidelines.

I do, too. Georgia is starting to do it now, too. That junk should be stopped. If it's something that he needs to drop his pants, then go to the locker room.

Is this the kid that taught Ralphie (in the movie, Christmas Carol) the bad word? Remember, his momma whupped his butt.

C'mon man - your butchering a classic , not Carol but Story and it was Ralphie's father who taught him profanity....he was an artist and profanity was his medium. Schwartz was just the scapegoat

Hopefully Schwartz just watched the World Championships and saw Gatlin and Coleman finish 1 and 2 and decides to become the next great Tennessee sprinter and WR

Hopefully Schwartz just watched the World Championships and saw Gatlin and Coleman finish 1 and 2 and decides to become the next great Tennessee sprinter and WR

Don't forget Hunter being in the Olympics and a VFL

VN Store

Back