'15 TN WR Van Jefferson

You guys think he's a take this early?

With Booth, Kameel, Wharton, Lauderdale, and possibly Neiko in the fold for WR, plus Malone is a big possibility.

That's 6 WRs. Maybe we take just 2 for the 2015 class. Personally, I'm good with taking C.J Sanders and this kid and shutting it down on the WR front.

With Booth, Kameel, Wharton, Lauderdale, and possibly Neiko in the fold for WR, plus Malone is a big possibility.

That's 6 WRs. Maybe we take just 2 for the 2015 class. Personally, I'm good with taking C.J Sanders and this kid and shutting it down on the WR front.

we also lead for Preston Williams... who is a 4* with offers from everyone

This kid looks legit to me. I've seen him play twice...last week versus Stewarts Creek(first year school and not very good) and versus Beech in a scrimmage. Has great hands, footwork and good speed. Looking forward to week 4 when he takes on Independence(Vic and Gaulden)...should tell a lot about him.

Reactions: 1 person

absolutely. He is electric.

Yes he is a take. Kid is a stud. Son of Titans WR coach

And Jaason Lewis. Both are monstrosities.

Lewis isn't going to be a WR in college. He'll be way to big. He's such a freak athlete though that he could play just about any position in college. If he stays on offense TE probably. I still think he ends up on defense somewhere.

Last edited:
Jefferson is a definite take at this point. So are CJ Sanders and of course Preston Williams. It may be another one of those things that comes down to who jumps first. I still think Sanders is a longshot when all is said and done but we'll see. I wont be surprirsed with them taking 3 WR's in next years class though.

Rivals released his new film. Pretty damn good film too. A lot of route combinations in his highlight reel which is good to see.

With his dad being a WR coach, I'm sure Van will be more polished than the average HS WR.

Rivals released his new film. Pretty damn good film too. A lot of route combinations in his highlight reel which is good to see.

With his dad being a WR coach, I'm sure Van will be more polished than the average HS WR.

He's a very polished WR already and a great athlete on top of it. Definite take.

Reactions: 1 person
Ohio State has two 3* ATH's and two 4* WR's for the 2014 class. If they miss on some 2015 WR's, I think C.J. Sanders will definitely get an offer and will be a Buckeye. This leaves plenty of room for Jefferson, who I think would be a take regardless of where Sanders ends up.

Could you imagine North, Malone, and Jefferson on the field at one time?

We should take Jefferson, Preston Williams, and try to land Sanders and call it a year in 2015.

Could you imagine North, Malone, and Jefferson on the field at one time?

We should take Jefferson, Preston Williams, and try to land Sanders and call it a year in 2015.

I would be fine with just Jefferson and Sanders to go along with woods

Jesus, Tennessee is loaded with HS talent right now.

Can you imagine if Fulmer hadn't gotten lazy and the AD hasn't gone to sh*t? All this talent would have grown up watching UT compete for NC's, and with Fulmer's ability to close in recruiting....just holy hell

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back