'15 AL OL Brandon Kennedy

How long do you think it takes to enroll? Or get to Knoxville? :question:
covered_wagon_horses_md_wht.gif~c200

We playing Oregon trail now?

Crap already died of dysentery

Reactions: 2 people
Possibly but already in Knoxville and enrolled makes it Pretty obvious this all happened before the rule was voted in.

You are a completely dense. Of course it did. Just like every other transfer in the history of transfers. Stating the obvious to something that’s been in practice for 30 years doesn’t make you Sherlock Holmes.

Reactions: 1 person
Good lord what does it matter. The young man is in Knoxville now and a part of OUR favorite team. We are finally getting the types of players we used to get. The worm is about to turn for us,let's just enjoy the ride

Reactions: 4 people
Good lord what does it matter. The young man is in Knoxville now and a part of OUR favorite team. We are finally getting the types of players we used to get. The worm is about to turn for us,let's just enjoy the ride

I’m just not sure how we can enjoy this if there’s even a remote possibility that any administrative loophole was expedited by a nanosecond...zzzz!

-faux sincere message board poster

Reactions: 3 people
I’m just not sure how we can enjoy this if there’s even a remote possibility that any administrative loophole was expedited by a nanosecond...zzzz!

-faux sincere message board poster

Me personally I hope we use every loophole available and maybe make up a few. Time to start kicking azz again :)

Reactions: 5 people

It matters because I am a hopeless semantic.

Everyone knows we need help on the OL, but is it really possible that at best Alabubba's 4th interior OL can be an impact player? I'm hoping like everyone else, but logically it would appear to be more depth instead of impact. If he's that good and can't crack the lineup there in 3 years then we've got a long long ways to go to become competitive again.

Everyone knows we need help on the OL, but is it really possible that at best Alabubba's 4th interior OL can be an impact player? I'm hoping like everyone else, but logically it would appear to be more depth instead of impact. If he's that good and can't crack the lineup there in 3 years then we've got a long long ways to go to become competitive again.

he was the back up center. and likely is that only because of the injury that forced him out last year.

yeah, he's our starting center more than likely.

Not sure if serious

VN Store

Back