'12 KY QB Zeke Pike

He showed out at the badgers 7 on 7 event earlier this month

QB, 6-5/220, Edgewood (Ky.) Dixie Heights - Class of 2012
This was the national coming-out party for Zeke Pike. He already holds several offers but his performance in Tuscaloosa cements him as one of the nation's truly elite quarterbacks in the 2012 class. With only one other player on his team that held a scholarship offer, Pike did not have the supporting cast of some of the other teams at the event yet he still led his squad to within one possession of the championship game. Pike has great size and feet, a big arm and the type of confidence and personality that you look for in your leader. Pike entered himself into an early discussion as to who top quarterback is in the class of 2012.

This kid is suppose to be something important next year. Will be a highly touted QB...stay tuned

He's in Gainesville for Friday Night Lights tonight. Kid is supposedly an absolute stud, I doubt we can land him though because of Driskell.

I've seen him play many times since he's right across the river from me. He's an interesting prospect. I think most of his early offers are based on the hope of long-term potential. He does have great size and a strong arm. After that he is extremely raw in most facets of his game. It will really be interesting to follow his development the next 2 years.

I just hope for his sake he's not another 6'5 235 pound Rob Schoenhoft from this area who blew up at all these camps, received offers from all over the country, but was always a terrible QB. (ended up about 5th team at Ohio State, then transferred to Delaware and ended up a backup TE I believe) Same with Andrew Hendrix last year. Had the size and arm schools coveted but he was NOT a good high school QB at Moeller.

Pike's dad played at Georgia Tech I believe. I'm not sure if that will have any bearing on his decision or not. Probably won't considering the offense they run, but I guess you never know.

Last edited:
You gotta remember that Driskel will be there next year. This kids offer list will probably be through the roof and he will probably be able to go wherever he wants.

Very true he is already up to like 18 or 19 offers and will probably end up having over 30 before it's all said and done.

Hi LV I live just a few miles away from you up on stoney creek.Looks like CDD & staff are in on some good talent & offering early.Go Vols!!!!

he threw for notre dame at camp a few weeks ago alongside justin worley and gray crow.

ND coaches told pike that he was the most impressive QB there, expect ND to offer as well.

wanna see something impressive? pull up his rivals page and look at his Defensive end highlights! they are more impressive than his QB highlights! Kid could project to a DE even better than QB

wanna see something impressive? pull up his rivals page and look at his Defensive end highlights! they are more impressive than his QB highlights! Kid could project to a DE even better than QB

Now that's impressive. I really hope they go after him hard.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back