'12 GA DE Jordan Jenkins

Ajc

“an absolute beast,” mansell said. “he put on a show. He was almost unblockable at times and made it difficult for the opposing offenses to do anything. He has the quickest first step of anybody i’ve seen in a while. He’s 6-3, 230, so some people think is small for a defensive end. But he is extremely strong for that size and, of course, very fast.”

Kirby Smart and some UGA coaches were at his Bball game last night.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jenkins lists TN in his top six according to a Rivals article today by Keith Niebuhr. When asked what he liked about TN, he named Chuck Smith.

Way too early but my early prediction is either UF or the Barn. Obviously things can change but that's my best guess right now.

Jenkins was visited at school by Coach Dooley and Coach Thompson today.

"Tennessee, it's a great place. When they were having they're little walk, coach Dooley came over to me and shook my hand and all the coaches came over to me and shook my hand and that really stood out to me when I was down there," Jenkins said.

"I haven't gotten to look around a lot, but hopefully when I go up there for a junior day, if I do, I'll be able to look around then," Jenkins said.
-Fortenberry.

Visit schedule since January 29th...
GT 3 times
Auburn once

Visits lined up ..
UT next weekend
Bama March 5th
UGA March 12th

He's been busy.

247 reporting that we're at the "top" of his list of schools he is considering. Not sure why they put quotes around it.

He will say the same thing he always says...and his top group is still the same. likes to keep it close to the vest.

VN Store

Back