‘It’s open season on the president’: Anonymous op-ed unleashes fresh West Wing meltdown

Michael Moore claims 'evil genius' Trump 'or one of his minions' wrote anonymous NYT op-ed themselves as part of masterful campaign that will see him win second term as president

Michael Moore has claimed that Trump is an 'evil genius' who deliberately arranged last month's New York Times op-ed which described a resistance movement within the White House.

The filmmaker, whose documentary on the rise of Trump titled Fahrenheit 11/9 comes out on Thursday, said he fears the president will win a second term.

'He could win again,' Moore told CNN. 'I operate as if he is a two-term Trump. I have to. If you think any other way you are guaranteeing that whoever is going to run against him will lose.'

Talking about how Trump beat Hillary Clinton despite winning 2.8million fewer votes, he added: 'I think the man is an evil genius and he was able to outsmart the smartest person ever to run for president. He figured out how to win by losing the election.'

Michael Moore claims 'evil genius' Trump 'or one of his minions' wrote anonymous NYT op-ed | Daily Mail Online

Michael Moore claims 'evil genius' Trump 'or one of his minions' wrote anonymous NYT op-ed themselves as part of masterful campaign that will see him win second term as president

Michael Moore has claimed that Trump is an 'evil genius' who deliberately arranged last month's New York Times op-ed which described a resistance movement within the White House.

The filmmaker, whose documentary on the rise of Trump titled Fahrenheit 11/9 comes out on Thursday, said he fears the president will win a second term.

'He could win again,' Moore told CNN. 'I operate as if he is a two-term Trump. I have to. If you think any other way you are guaranteeing that whoever is going to run against him will lose.'

Talking about how Trump beat Hillary Clinton despite winning 2.8million fewer votes, he added: 'I think the man is an evil genius and he was able to outsmart the smartest person ever to run for president. He figured out how to win by losing the election.'

Michael Moore claims 'evil genius' Trump 'or one of his minions' wrote anonymous NYT op-ed | Daily Mail Online

But, but, but Trump is a dumbass rube. He couldn’t pour piss out of a boot. He’s dumber than a bag of glass hammers, that stupid sumb*tch.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Lmao. This dude is a nobody. CNN and the NY Times can’t say they aren’t willfully duping their customers. At this point though anyone who consumes their fake news is an idiot anyway

That’s absolutely hilarious and totally in lib character. His opinion really matters he’s important because he’s a unique and special flower... just like everybody else 😂

Another LMAO this reminds me of that idiot Vindman thinking he’s important I’m starting to see a pattern 🤣
Kids are raised these days to think they are important. Apparently, the "experts" were worried about their self esteem. We were raised to be seen and not heard. We knew that we were unimportant, and I'm fine with that. The cemeteries are full of indispensable people.

Why is this funny? The media just proved that using an "anonymous source" that they can create a narrative similar to "Ben Richards, The Butcher of Bakersfield".
It’s only funny to see the resident libs here who breathlessly post about whatever the latest anonymous source has to say in the New York Times look like complete imbeciles. But you’re right, in a broader sense it’s not funny considering there are imbeciles like them all over the country

Just want to make sure I understand:
You believe that the Times op-ed is a work of fiction by a politically motivated publication?

For full disclosure (not trying to play gotcha, just legitimately curious) assuming the answer is yes, I’m hoping you’ll indulge me and allow me to follow up with two more questions:

1. Is there anything other than the publication’s reputation that you feel supports that.
2. If you assumed it was true, would that bother you?

Looks like it.

Fellas - I highly recommend going back and reading the first several pages of this thread.

The next few paragraphs are even better.

Damaging twin portraits of the President in a New York Times op-ed and Bob Woodward's new book are using the words of current top officials to fracture the mythology of vanity and bombast, conmanship and intimidation of Trump's personality cult.
In an attack from an enemy within, top officials who see Trump up close, including one calling the band of renegades the "resistance," are finally daring to say -- albeit under Washington's invisibility cloak of anonymity -- what outside critics have long believed.

They warn the President of the United States is not only unfit to be the most powerful man in the world, but is a venal mix of ignorance and ego, pettiness, malignancy and recklessness that is putting the republic and the world itself at risk.
HA only a moron would post something as stupid as this.

VN Store

Back