‘It’s open season on the president’: Anonymous op-ed unleashes fresh West Wing meltdown

I honestly think with all the left leaning media telling you what to think everyday and you not knowing your history , you have the wrong impression of what FAR RIGHT means anymore lol
From what I can tell these days "Far Right" means anyone who doen't fall in lock step with what they think

Last edited:
What I feared from a trump presidency may come to fruition . A swing much further left than I am comfortable with. We really need some centrist independent thinkers run to unite this country.

Yes, back to the days when one could vote Dem or Rep in any election. Choice, its whats for breakfast!

Politics is just like an engine mick . CENTER is the level mark on the oil dipstick . FAR RIGHT is if you fill the engine up all the to the cap on the dipstick ( that’s bad) FAR LEFT is a just a drop on the dip stick ( that’s bad ) . The motor will always run better if you keep it at the level mark . Don’t let the media tell you the level mark has changed .

Not true. His view on the environment and SCOTUS alone is way far right.

Perception my man , if you think Roe v wade and not needing to follow the constitution is center than yes the SCOTUS picks are Far right . But I can tell you to a conservative those are both left of center . Environment I agree his and conservatives views are leaning right of center .

No I’m not. Go ahead and list his policies, legislation or appointments that have been far right.
Why? You're just going to cry that they aren't far right. I already know your playbook. You're blind to reality.

afb091318dAPR20180913034507.jpg

Not true. His view on the environment and SCOTUS alone is way far right.

Maybe you'll be more apt to discuss this than Tom will be.

Specifically, what environmental regs are too far "right" and what was wrong with the SCOTUS choices?

Specifically, what environmental regs are too far "right" and what was wrong with the SCOTUS choices?

Amazing how many specific responses they have provided isn't it?

JARED wrote the anonymous anti-Trump op-ed – according to right-wing columnist Ann Coulter who thinks Kushner will need post-White House excuse to re-enter New York society

Jared Kushner is the top pick of conservative columnist Ann Coulter as the author of the anonymous New York Time op-ed because he'll need it to re-enter New York society, she claims.

The name of President Donald Trump's son-in-law has floated around as a contender for the 'senior official in the Trump administration' who penned the piece describing a 'resistance' movement in the White House.

Coulter said Kushner would write it so he could claim to New York society he and wife Ivanka Trump were the rational voices in the administration.

She offered no further proof.

'Because he and Ivanka are going to have to go back to the Upper East Side and go to the Hamptons,' Coulter told The Daily Beast. 'They're probably worried that Trump will be removed within the next few years. They had just gone to the McCain funeral, and [the op-ed] was right after Labor Day, so they were probably feeling wistful for the Hamptons. And the only way they can get back in is if they can say, 'Don't worry, we're the ones who stopped the wall.'

The couple was at the late Senator John McCain's funeral service on Saturday, September 1, at the Washington National Cathedral.

They both work in the White House as advisers to President Trump.

She also slammed Kushner for working on prison reform, pointing out his father served time.

Coulter is promoting her latest book 'Resistance Is Futile! How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind.'

JARED wrote the anonymous anti-Trump op-ed – according to right-wing columnist Ann Coulter | Daily Mail Online

JARED wrote the anonymous anti-Trump op-ed – according to right-wing columnist Ann Coulter who thinks Kushner will need post-White House excuse to re-enter New York society

Jared Kushner is the top pick of conservative columnist Ann Coulter as the author of the anonymous New York Time op-ed because he'll need it to re-enter New York society, she claims.

The name of President Donald Trump's son-in-law has floated around as a contender for the 'senior official in the Trump administration' who penned the piece describing a 'resistance' movement in the White House.

Coulter said Kushner would write it so he could claim to New York society he and wife Ivanka Trump were the rational voices in the administration.

'Because he and Ivanka are going to have to go back to the Upper East Side and go to the Hamptons,' Coulter told The Daily Beast. 'They're probably worried that Trump will be removed within the next few years. They had just gone to the McCain funeral, and [the op-ed] was right after Labor Day, so they were probably feeling wistful for the Hamptons. And the only way they can get back in is if they can say, 'Don't worry, we're the ones who stopped the wall.'

The couple was at the late Senator John McCain's funeral service on Saturday, September 1, at the Washington National Cathedral.

She also slammed Kushner for working on prison reform, pointing out his father served time.

Coulter is promoting her latest book 'Resistance Is Futile! How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind.'

JARED wrote the anonymous anti-Trump op-ed – according to right-wing columnist Ann Coulter | Daily Mail Online
She's scary, she picked trump in the primaries and everyone laughed... The laughing has stopped.

Reactions: StarRaider

I thought the left determined it was Pence.

I don't like the selling off of portions of our national parks. I don't like removal of some protections as it relates to coal extraction. I don't like the idea of drilling for oil too close to shore.

I don't like the court too far right or left. With Kennedy we had a nice balance. Now it is heading way right.

I don't like the selling off of portions of our national parks. I don't like removal of some protections as it relates to coal extraction. I don't like the idea of drilling for oil too close to shore.

I don't like the court too far right or left. With Kennedy we had a nice balance. Now it is heading way right.

I will assume by the "national parks" you mean this:

Trump officials reverse course on selling public lands

Republicans move to sell off 3.3m acres of national land, sparking rallies

By coal, this:

Trump's EPA rolls back Obama-era coal ash regulations

Trump’s Plan for Coal Emissions: Let Coal States Regulate Them

Trump EPA overhauls Obama-era regulations for coal-fired power plants

With the offshore drilling, I'd assume this:

Trump Wants More Offshore Drilling And Less Regulation -- That's A Recipe For Disaster

President Trump to roll back Deepwater Horizon offshore drilling regulations

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...-regulation-recipe-disaster-column/499414002/

And I might agree the court being too far left or right. Now, as a lawyer, can you positively say Kavanaugh will be extreme right? Does his record reflect that concern?

The thing is, it's quite likely the people allegedly trying to play nanny to Trump are his own people. To say "the left" or the "Deep State" seems like a convenient dismissal of this probability.

Exactly which of Trump's people are "playing nanny", or trying to undermine his presidency? Please give names and sourced links? Otherwise you are parroting unsourced gossip, parading as journalism, just because it tickles your ticklish spots.

Again, please be specific.

VN Store

Back