LG takes his ball and goes home and then brings it back

lawgator1

Well, its been three years or so and 11,000 posts. I'm going to go ahead and call it a day here.

I've enjoyed it and even met a couple of you in person, all nice folks. I've learned a lot about UT tradition and gotten some good insights from Vols fans on football and other sports. Enjoyed the banter back and forth and discussion of things unrelated to athletics or even to our respective universities.

I've not been to UT. Been to Vandy and even to MTSU, but never to Knoxville. If I get the chance when up that way, I think I'll take a look around.

The Volnation is a great venue and the folks that run it should be proud. Thanks for letting me a part of it for so long.

Well, its been three years or so and 11,000 posts. I'm going to go ahead and call it a day here.

I've enjoyed it and even met a couple of you in person, all nice folks. I've learned a lot about UT tradition and gotten some good insights from Vols fans on football and other sports. Enjoyed the banter back and forth and discussion of things unrelated to athletics or even to our respective universities.

I've not been to UT. Been to Vandy and even to MTSU, but never to Knoxville. If I get the chance when up that way, I think I'll take a look around.

The Volnation is a great venue and the folks that run it should be proud. Thanks for letting me a part of it for so long.

C'mon LG...

i don't wanna have to search around for old posts to look at your avatar.
Kidding.

Seriously, stay. you'll be missed if ya don't... you just wanted us to show how much we love you so you'll stay :)

LG you really leaving?? Damn man, I hope my pic of you and Gatorbait didn't make you mad.

C'mon LG...

i don't wanna have to search around for old posts to look at your avatar.
Kidding.

Seriously, stay. you'll be missed if ya don't... you just wanted us to show how much we love you so you'll stay :)

LOL, knew that was coming. Nah, I'll let someone like Steveogator take over. He seems a decent sort. You'll have plenty of Gator trolls on here to argue with come Saturday night, I suspect.

LOL, knew that was coming. Nah, I'll let someone like Steveogator take over. He seems a decent sort. You'll have plenty of Gator trolls on here to argue with come Saturday night, I suspect.

Yeah, but someone who can have a legit discussion and make legit points in an argument? a rarity.

just stay and get off the soap opera crap.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: jaybird_1981
lawgator has vowed not to trim his mullet until he is made a VN guru.

That would never have happened (the guru thing, that is, lol). If it had, I'd have politely turned it down. I think that is something that should be limited to UT fans.

Tell you what. For what its worth, despite my current personal antagonism with him, I'd nominate BPV for that honor. By and large he knows what he's talking about and he certainly does his part to keep things moving in discussion. I don't get along with him, never would. But he deserves the honor.

I think the Volnation is strong enough not to need my guiding hand anymore. Go forth young grasshopper.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

if you're low on funds LG you could just sell your "The Bible is a Lie" book and your crack bowl. No need to cut the internet and leave the 'Nation.

I have quit once or twice. But really, nothing anybody says really matters to be honest. You are one of a few I actually respect. With all that education you honestly are gonna be bluffed off the nation. I catch myself wondering sometimes if some people on here actually need a background check . Just ignore the ignorant people that tick you off.It's Freak's site, so until he says otherwise, freaking stay dude! I know there's a few on here that try to run and ruin it. I think eventually they will be weeded out. One can only hope.

Yeah, but someone who can have a legit discussion and make legit points in an argument? a rarity.

I'll do my best, and even though I don't own a pair of jorts and don't wear Tebow pajama's I can handle the jokes, and would also love to talk some football

That would never have happened (the guru thing, that is, lol). If it had, I'd have politely turned it down. I think that is something that should be limited to UT fans.

Tell you what. For what its worth, despite my current personal antagonism with him, I'd nominate BPV for that honor. By and large he knows what he's talking about and he certainly does his part to keep things moving in discussion. I don't get along with him, never would. But he deserves the honor.

I think the Volnation is strong enough not to need my guiding hand anymore. Go forth young grasshopper.

I've been saying BPV should be a MOD, but GURU would work, I agree. C'mon LG, there's a shortage of Libs on VN. stick around. :)

Haven't been here long enough to notice your posts but I have enjoyed seeing your avatar in threads every now and then.

FWIW, I don't view us as antagonists. You know I enjoy the back and forth.

IMO, we get along fine, but I'd certainly never let you think that. It's who I am.

Get over it, hitch up your jorts and get back in there. You're a part of the fabric of this joint as much as anyone else is, but don't expect us to make that plain on a regular basis.

Here again, I'm gonna cry.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back