1991 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Page 3. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 08-10-2008, 05:57 PM   #31
JCallaw
JCallaw

Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges...
I am from the Chilhowee area way back up in the sticks OMG looks like I got my accent back.. (I have lived away for a quite a few yrs,AZ). I was poking a little bit of fun before..

OK beyond that and back to my story.. This is Pot growing, Pill selling capital of the universe. They have arrested this old guy and his compound of barter n traded goods for his pills and syringes I dont know how many times but they make so much money from seizing his property and recovering all of his "toys" they bust him wait 5 to 10 yrs bust him again.... It's all about the money... Go Blount County.. I think this guys last name is Rogers or something I remember something about him being disabled and that they seized well over $200,000 I believe in their last bust, a couple of 4 wheelers and and freezers full of steaks from where people had stolen them from grocery stores and traded them for drugs..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #32
hatvol96

Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vol_in_ar View Post
Yeah
Without the ATF we could all own machine guns, grow our own pot and distill our own liquor
None of those three activities bother me a single bit.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #33
hatvol96

Quote:
Yeah
Without the ATF we could all own machine guns, grow our own pot and distill our own liquor
Actually, the DEA(Douchebag Employment Agency) handles the scourge of marijuana.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #34
vol_in_ar

Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges...
me either as long as I'm the one with the machine gun
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2008, 03:48 PM   #35
Rasputin_Vol
Libertad y Orden

Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges...
Quote:
Yeah
Is there anything wrong with that?

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLS INC. View Post
I'm glad my destiny was to be a Vol, because everything else is second tier.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #36
Rasputin_Vol
Libertad y Orden

Quote:
Yeah
Give an explanation as to why reefer, shine, and machine guns should be illegal.

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #37
vol_in_ar

Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges... Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges...
taxes
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #38
SWIL
( •_•)O*―`·.Έ.·΄―`°Q(•_•)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin_Vol View Post
Give an explanation as to why reefer, shine, and machine guns should be illegal.
machine guns should be a no brainer.

reefer and shine?? meh. Knock yourself out, I say.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #39
Rasputin_Vol
Libertad y Orden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIL View Post
machine guns should be a no brainer.
How will you protect yourself from overzealous BATF agents?

Winston Churchill
Quote:
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-13-2008, 10:34 PM   #40
SWIL
( •_•)O*―`·.Έ.·΄―`°Q(•_•)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin_Vol View Post
How will you protect yourself from overzealous BATF agents?
The 5th Amendment.

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #41
hatvol96

Yeah, the 5th amendment really helped Randy Weaver.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #42
JCallaw
JCallaw

Anymore you plead the 5th and they just slap you with contempt or obstruction of justice.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-16-2008, 08:14 AM   #43
vol_in_ar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatvol96 View Post
Yeah, the 5th amendment really helped Randy Weaver.
When your surrounded and their telling you to give up
It's prudent to do so
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #44
hatvol96

Quote:
When your surrounded and their telling you to give up
It's prudent to do so
Yeah, cower before facism. That's the American way. Good to see you're exactly the type of person Jefferson was talking about when he said "A society that will surrender freedom for the sake of safety deserves neither."
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 08-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #45
vol_in_ar

He also said

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government."

Weaver made his own choices, the sad part is his wife and child paid for it
Reply With Quote TOP