USAF_Vol

Let there be BEER
A thread for beer. Here it is.

Now, FineVol...Hohen. This is what Coors emailed me in reference to Caffrey's

Dear Coolest Dude Ever(Redacted to protect my identity):

Thanks for your e-mail. We are always interested in hearing from our
consumers.

At the present time, Caffrey's has been discontinued in the United
States, but we're hopeful that we can bring it back sometime in the future.
The decision to remove Caffrey's related to the overall review of the brand portfolio.

If you have other questions or comments, please contact us again either
by e-mail at coors.com or by calling the Consumer Information Center
Hotline: 1-800-642-6116. We are available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5
p.m. Mountain Time, and the staff will welcome your comments.

Sincerely,

Sophia J. Guerrero
Consumer Information Representative
Consumer Relations
consumers@coors.com

Not sure what this means....but it is BS.

Finevol: How are we coming on finding Caffrey's?
Hohen: What alternative have you been able to find?

What we need to do is have a mass email bombardment to coors asking for Caffrey's. There is power in numbers.

VIVA LA CAFFREYS

Just for the heck of it...
caffreys.jpg

I was just funnin'. I like beer as much(or more) as the next guy. My personal favorite is Newcastle. Good but pricey.

I actually had some Newcastle a couple weeks ago and I liked it alot. Good thing was I didn't have to pay for it. :)

Man damn Coors! I have had no luck so I will try to find a great alternative that might come close. I wonder if you can order it from a oversees country? You can order Absinth cause I have done it. I have never had a beer taste as smooth and creamy good as Caffreys. I had forgot it when USA brought it up again. If you get a chance try it.

New Castle is excellent, Samuel Adams has several good beers, my favorite being the Boston Lager with the Summer Ale and Octoberfest close seconds. Beck's light and Beck's dark are also good. I personally love to try all kinds of micro brewery beers, there are some really good ones out there, my personal favorite being the Cherokee Red Ale from the Smokey Mt. Brewery, the Thunder Road is also excellent.

Did the mail order thing not work? I posted a link a week or two ago that had Caffreys listed.

Milo - Have yet to try your manly man beer. Will keep an eye for it. It does look good you arrogant bastard.

I have never been to Ale H. I hear its a place to watch football.

Not really. Better place to watch football would be BWW. Ale House is good for beer and decent food. They show football but they don't have the large HD screens like other sports bars.

You guys tried any Dogfish Head or Magic Hat Beers?

Sweetwater is, of course, a home town favorite too.

Attachments

• dogfish_logo.jpg
    dogfish_logo.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 853
  • 041806apricotbeer400.jpg
    041806apricotbeer400.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 849

VN Store

Back