Wanted to share this with you all...

cfellownc

About Heaven

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 3:23)

We were all born with a sinful nature and we need to be saved in order to be allowed into Heaven after this life instead of going to hell.

Around 2000 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ, the sinless Son of God, came from Heaven and was born as a sinless human being supernaturally to a virgin woman named Mary. (Holy Bible, NKJV - Luke 1:26-35)

The Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then died on a cross shedding His sinless blood for us. Three days after Jesus was buried He rose from the dead. He did all this so that people could have a chance to be saved instead of being forever separated from the love of God in an eternal place of punishment called the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Revelation 20:15)

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no sadness and death. The Holy Bible says, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 21:4)

The Holy Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 3:16)

Jesus says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 14:6)

The Holy Bible also says, "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 10:9)

Jesus Christ was crucified and He willingly gave His life as the perfect sacrifice to pay for all of our sins. He was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). His blood cleanses sinners.

If you place your trust by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ you will be saved.

Praying the prayer below is a way to express your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for you.

"Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I acknowledge that I am a sinner please forgive me. I believe that you are the sinless Son of God in the flesh and that you shed your blood and died on the cross to pay for my sins and that you rose from the dead. I trust in you as my Savior and Lord. I thank you for your forgiveness and the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of your merciful grace. Help me now to live for you, amen.”

Now that you are a Christian, begin studying the Holy Bible so that you can learn more about God. A good place to start reading is John 1:1.

If you are able, you should attend a Bible based church on Sundays to fellowship with other Christians.

Reactions: 11 people
About Heaven

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 3:23)

We were all born with a sinful nature and we need to be saved in order to be allowed into Heaven after this life instead of going to hell.

Around 2000 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ, the sinless Son of God, came from Heaven and was born as a sinless human being supernaturally to a virgin woman named Mary. (Holy Bible, NKJV - Luke 1:26-35)

The Lord Jesus Christ lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then died on a cross shedding His sinless blood for us. Three days after Jesus was buried He rose from the dead. He did all this so that people could have a chance to be saved instead of being forever separated from the love of God in an eternal place of punishment called the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Revelation 20:15)

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no sadness and death. The Holy Bible says, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 21:4)

The Holy Bible says, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 3:16)

Jesus says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 14:6)

The Holy Bible also says, "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 10:9)

Jesus Christ was crucified and He willingly gave His life as the perfect sacrifice to pay for all of our sins. He was buried, and rose from the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). His blood cleanses sinners.

Praying the prayer below is a way to express your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for you.

"Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I acknowledge that I am a sinner please forgive me. I believe that you are the sinless Son of God in the flesh and that you shed your blood and died on the cross to pay for my sins and that you rose from the dead. I trust in you as my Savior and Lord. I thank you for your forgiveness and the gift of salvation and everlasting life, because of your merciful grace. Help me now to live for you, amen.”

Now that you are a Christian, begin studying the Holy Bible so that you can learn more about God. A good place to start reading is John 1:1.

If you are able, you should attend a Bible based church on Sundays to fellowship with other Christians.

Great first post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I assume that you felt prompted by the Spirit to share this. If so, your bravery in Christ serves as a wonderful example for all believers. There may be someone who needed to read exactly this tonight.

Reactions: 5 people
About Heaven

This is the single best first post I've ever seen on this board. Thank you for sharing your faith in Christ! And welcome to Volnation!

Reactions: 1 person
I assume that you felt prompted by the Spirit to share this. If so, your bravery in Christ serves as a wonderful example for all believers. There may be someone who needed to read exactly this tonight.

Exactly

About Heaven

Link?

VN Store

Back