Tennessee fans in Montana

Volosaurus rex

Doctorate in Volology
We will be moving to Montana during the middle of October. It would be nice to touch base with fellow Big Orange fans in Big Sky Country when the opportunity avails itself, so I was curious as to how many VolNation contributors reside in Montana? I know of NEVolFan and montanatenn but have no idea how many, if any, others may lurk on here?

For those who do, are there any gatherings of Tennessee fans, however small, in “major” cities, such as Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls or Missoula?

Thanks for your help.

We will be moving to Montana during the middle of October. It would be nice to touch base with fellow Big Orange fans in Big Sky Country when the opportunity avails itself, so I was curious as to how many VolNation contributors reside in Montana? I know of NEVolFan and montanatenn but have no idea how many, if any, others may lurk on here?

For those who do, are there any gatherings of Tennessee fans, however small, in “major” cities, such as Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls or Missoula?

Thanks for your help.

Is this retirement VREX?

What takes you to Billings ?

You can free range your pets.
area_attractions_crossings_02.jpg

Don't look Joe.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm considering moving to Montana in about 4 years, flathead lake area. Going up there next Memorial Day week to visit in-laws. I've had enough of the insanity and crime here in Memphis. I'm ready to get as far away as I can from this area.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm considering moving to Montana in about 4 years, flathead lake area. Going up there next Memorial Day week to visit in-laws. I've had enough of the insanity and crime here in Memphis. I'm ready to get as far away as I can from this area.

Flathead Lake, MT or Memphis? Yeah, that’s a no-brainer.

Reactions: 2 people

Here in the Flathead Lake (Kalispell) area, the population swells from 25,000 to ~50,000 in the summer. So, be prepared to have your commute extended by 5 mins or so. Early in Sept, most of the Canadians head back north and schools open and things quite back down.

It is a special place on earth, no doubt.

Reactions: 1 person
Here in the Flathead Lake (Kalispell) area, the population swells from 25,000 to ~50,000 in the summer. So, be prepared to have your commute extended by 5 mins or so. Early in Sept, most of the Canadians head back north and schools open and things quite back down.

Extended by 5 minutes. Hilarious. I lived in Tampa/St Pete in the mid 90's. Winter time driving became (more) horrible with the snowbirds moving in.

Side note - got a chocolate lab from a lady in Polson. That area (NW MT) is some of the most beautiful country I've ever been in.

How’s the health care industry in the area? Would love to relocate when the wife finally sees the light of the mountain west

How’s the health care industry in the area? Would love to relocate when the wife finally sees the light of the mountain west

Health care here is top notch. Doctors love the area and everything is here that one needs. Jobs in health care are readily available as well.

For those who do, are there any gatherings of Tennessee fans, however small, in major cities, such as Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls or Missoula?

Thanks for your help.

This is as close as I’ve seen to Montana. No help... sorry.

Attachments

• BBC1CE3F-251B-429F-AF40-104BA9546D46.jpeg
    BBC1CE3F-251B-429F-AF40-104BA9546D46.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Holler anytime Volosaurus. I am west of Billings by about 80 miles. Not many people around as rabid about college FB as we (VN) are. Cats/ Griz (Montana / MSU) is the big thing around here and is a big rivalry.

Holler anytime Volosaurus. I am west of Billings by about 80 miles. Not many people around as rabid about college FB as we (VN) are. Cats/ Griz (Montana / MSU) is the big thing around here and is a big rivalry.

Feel free to drop me a line. My e-mail address is: dougschmittou@gmail.com. Maybe, we could hook up for a November game. We should be somewhat situated in Billings by the beginning of that month.

Health care here is top notch. Doctors love the area and everything is here that one needs. Jobs in health care are readily available as well.
If I could, I would be loading the cars up and headed that way this weekend.

VN Store

Back