I know this isn't reallya footbal question BUT...

preacherrandy

I was wondering if some one could help me locate a place to hunt. I have been back in Tennessee for three years and can't find anywhere to hunt except WMA's. I would like a club or farm somewhere between Manchester, Tn. and Lawrenceburg, Tn. and north to Lewis or Perry county. I hunt to put meat in the freezer and once its full I quit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Is there a hunt club by Lexie Crossroads or Elora

Not sure, I haven't lived there in a long time. I would ask around at the mini mart type gas stations in the area.

We always knew people and got permission to hunt.

Make sure you always put in for the special hunts at AEDC/Arnold AFB. Those are usually good ones to score a buck or doe on.

Not sure, I haven't lived there in a long time. I would ask around at the mini mart type gas stations in the area.

We always knew people and got permission to hunt.

Make sure you always put in for the special hunts at AEDC/Arnold AFB. Those are usually good ones to score a buck or doe on.

I have applied for them already. should hear back in August. I still would like to get in a club somewhere.

Where is woodland park, co? I used to play music for a living before I became a minister. I played in Grand Junction and Cortez. Then Albuquerque and some in Arizona and Cali.

Find a church in the area you would like to hunt and call the preacher, tell him your interests, and see if he can head you down the right path.

Reactions: 1 person
Where is woodland park, co? I used to play music for a living before I became a minister. I played in Grand Junction and Cortez. Then Albuquerque and some in Arizona and Cali.

15 miles up the mountain Colorado Springs, practically a suburb these days.

I asked on your behalf and this is coming from a guy who hunts a lot in Tennessee. Should be a good starting off for information.

Tennessee Hunting Leases | Base Camp Leasing

There is another group that logs, that does leases. Don’t remember name.

He’s going to have to do the work. Hit the county he wants to hunt in CO-OP and ask about land for lease.

Call processor and ask if they know any, locally owned hunting stores, etc.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back