National Fried Chicken Day

Are you kidding me? All of the suggested choices are fast food chain restaurants, none of which were Chick-fil-A?

The best fried chicken I've ever had is at Champy's in Chattanooga.

Are you kidding me? All of the suggested choices are fast food chain restaurants, none of which were Chick-fil-A?

The best fried chicken I've ever had is at Champy's in Chattanooga.

Champy's is great.....I knew someone would mention it!

Chick-fil-A must not be running a special today......it is not a favorite article, it is a "place to get specials" article....

Spicy McChicken is the best $1 sandwich in the biz

Look, commie, take your heathen ways and go back to Mongolia or wherever you came from.

Next thing you'll be saying the crunchy McChicken wrap is the best thing to ever hit their menu.

Reactions: 1 person
Champy's is great.....I knew someone would mention it!

Chick-fil-A must not be running a special today......it is not a favorite article, it is a "place to get specials" article....

McDonalds could be giving away chicken nuggets for free, or pay me $5 to eat them, and I still wouldn't eat them if I could go to Chick-fil-A.

Look, commie, take your heathen ways and go back to Mongolia or wherever you came from.

Next thing you'll be saying the crunchy McChicken wrap is the best thing to ever hit their menu.

Nothing is more capitalist than McDonald's, lol

Churches is the best bought fried chicken I've ever had (Bossier City, La.).

But no one else's can compare to my Grandmothers. Thank the lawd she taught my wife how to fry chicken properly. :)

Domino's has chicken? If that's the best they can do at pizza, I'm going to pass.

VN Store

Back