Voxx's Pleasant Airline Experience Thread

I have flown to Boston and Seattle in the past month. No issues with TSA. No issues with Southwest.

I have flown several times for work in this past year as well. No issues.

Reactions: 1 person
I flew twice this past week. Both United flights. No TSA issues.

The flight attendants actually moved me to accommodate my ankle injury on the flight back to Newark.

This thread has all the makings of being legendary. I await the next post with great antici....

Reactions: 3 people
Monday flight cancelled due to the computer issues. I was rebooked by the time I called them.
Upgraded on both legs and had a lovely nap.

Reactions: 2 people
Last time I flew, 6 years ago to the Dominican Republic with 4 friends, me and one other did the 50 dollar upgrade to first class on the trip down. Well worth it.

For some reason, when we flew back a week later, we were booked for first class automatically on the return trip and never paid a dime.

Was given free drinks on a couple of recent flights for no reason other than my charm I suppose.

I need to sign up for that, I don't know why I haven't.

Go ahead and do global entry. It’s a little more $100 total maybe. Gives you faster processes through customs on international flights.
With precheck alone, there will be times (10%) where you don’t get the pre-check. Just FYI.

Go ahead and do global entry. It’s a little more $100 total maybe. Gives you faster processes through customs on international flights.
With precheck alone, there will be times (10%) where you don’t get the pre-check. Just FYI.

Thanks, good info.

This is true. I didn't find out about this until I got the pre-check...Still, it's the bomb.

Ok... here's one.

Flying Singapore Airlines... first class from Korea to Singapore (I hope you can get a mental picture of the flight attendants). Annnnywaaaay... they always wined and dined with style. When I finished my main course, I was offered desert... so I requested ice cream and hot tea.

Response... Oh, no sir! Please allow me to serve you the ice cream first and when you have finished, I will then serve you hot tea, as I do not want you to have a bad experience by having both a hot and cold serving at the same time.

Now for Biopsyman... I have flown United first class overseas as well, and let me tell you.... if you did not get it the first time they passed through, you were pretty much not going to get it. As they rolled up shop and headed to their hiding places as soon as they could. Prime overseas routes where given to the most senior United flight attendants and they just did not give two flips about your experience as a premium passenger.

Disagree on the 10% I fly every week and have not been denied since I paid for TSA.

Also, CLEAR for the win. It's fantastic.

VN Store

Back