Restaurant question: Rodizio's

VolFaninFla

Rodizio's is a Brazilian Steakhouse chain restaurant. I am going to the one in Sarasota on 7/4 and was curious if anyone has been to one of their locations.

If so, what was your experience like?

Rodizio's is a Brazilian Steakhouse chain restaurant. I am going to the one in Sarasota on 7/4 and was curious if anyone has been to one of their locations.

If so, what was your experience like?

I've been to the Nashville location once. It was very good, but it's no Fogo de Chao.

We went to the one in downtown Chattanooga for our anniversary. It was our first trip to that style of restaurant, but we were impressed and really enjoyed the food. The tri-tip and the ham were exceptionally good, but nothing was bad. We were there at 8pm on a Friday and had reservations, but didn't appear to need them that night. The place was only about 1/2 full when we got there, and never got about 3/4 full. We can't wait to go back when we can fit it in the budget again.

The Brazilian steakhouse in Knoxville was started by a former Fogo chef. It's not the best I've had, but it's pretty good.

Brazilian Steakhouses:

It's essentially all you can eat meat so bring a large appetite for meat. Some say just don't eat at all the morning before going.
Most offer a salad bar, if you get a salad get a very small one. You don't want to overfill and then have no room for all the meats and sides.
They give each diner a tab, one side is red the other is green. You leave the green side up and they'll keep dropping off meat. Turn the red side up to pause meat deliveries so you can enjoy whatever meat was just dropped off and you don't feel rushed to eat.
They give you tongs so you can grab the meat after the carver starts carving it.
Find a particular meat you like and you can request it if it hasn't come around for a while.

Rozizio's got pretty good ratings.
Rodizio Grill - Sarasota - 37 Photos & 56 Reviews - Brazilian - 5911 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp

VN Store

Back