Taco bell: Free taco

VolFaninFla

Everyone in America Gets Free Taco Bell Today, Thanks to Basketball

Before we get into the good-spirited shade, though, here's the deal: Head to your local T-Bell any time between 2pm and 6pm on Wednesday, June 13, and they'll give you one free Doritos Locos Taco. That's it. You don't need a coupon, and you don't need to buy anything -- though, you'll likely end up adding a Crunchwrap or two to complete your meal. In any case, don't forget to grab a few packets of Fire Sauce.

Last edited:
I love free diarrhea

Good one!:post-4-1090547912:

A friend of mine sent me this reply:
Have you ever had a Dorito Taco Loco? Giving them away is probably their only way to get rid of them.

My reply:
Funny!
No, never had one. I have not gone to a Taco Bell in over 15 years. I will take your word for it and pass.

Taco Bell can be one of the healthiest fast food options out there. If you limit the cheese sauce. 7 layer burritos are awesome, but $3 is a bit steep for TB cuisine.

Taco Bell is strictly late night food. I can then sleep it off as it messes up my bowels and then I can relieve myself as soon as I wake up the next morning.

Last edited:
Taco Bell can be one of the healthiest fast food options out there. If you limit the cheese sauce. 7 layer burritos are awesome, but $3 is a bit steep for TB cuisine.

What’s wrong with the cheese sauce?

Contrary to widely popular belief, cheese is not bad for you at all, nor does it contribute to fat gain.

Ask any carb dieter, cheese is a life saver on a carb diet.

Taco Bell is pretty high on the list of things I don't trust. Free food from Taco Bell is even higher.

Reactions: 1 person
I tried a Doritos taco four years ago. Other than that I haven’t had Taco Bell in 15 years. Until this week. Not only was it disgusting, it’s no longer cheap. I almost went full Biopsy

Dang... you win the prize for the longest abstainer. Please stop by you local Taco Bell and claim your two free Doritos Loco Tacos, AND there's more...a free autographed taco shell from A. Foster.

I tried a Doritos taco four years ago. Other than that I haven’t had Taco Bell in 15 years. Until this week. Not only was it disgusting, it’s no longer cheap. I almost went full Biopsy

I've got no issues with the food, I mean, it is what it is, but damn!!!! You're right. I stopped in one about a year or so ago for the first time in maybe 10 years and couldn't believe how expensive it was.

Edit: And never go FULL Biopsy.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back