Anthony Bourdain Found Dead

If its what he wanted, why sad? Maybe he had done everything he wanted to do in this life and didn't want to grow old?

He really did have a cool show. Seemed very personable too. RIP.

It’s always sad when someone who was young takes their life. It’s sad when anyone takes their life. But, I can’t help but feel anger. He had an eleven year old daughter. What he done was completely selfish. Will pray for the family though.

Last edited:
It’s always sad when someone who was young takes their life. It’s sad when anyone takes their life. But, I can’t help but feel anger. He had an eleven year old dollar. What he done was completely selfish. Will pray for the family though.
Really hung on to his money, eh?

Reactions: 4 people
And I know that there’s clearly a lot more to it, but the irony to me is that I always thought he had the best gig in the world. Paid to travel and eat.

It’s always sad when someone who was young takes their life. It’s sad when anyone takes their life. But, I can’t help but feel anger. He had an eleven year old daughter. What he done was completely selfish. Will pray for the family though.

Geezus, this bullsh** again. I'm so sick of the ignorance and arrogance of people like you that proclaim this without having a damn clue what you're talking about.

I especially love the kicker of you judging him then offering prayers...how typical.

Reactions: 6 people
If its what he wanted, why sad? Maybe he had done everything he wanted to do in this life and didn't want to grow old?

That's probably not the explanation.

Sad for people who enjoyed him, at the very least.

Geezus, this bullsh** again. I'm so sick of the ignorance and arrogance of people like you that proclaim this without having a damn clue what you're talking about.

I especially love the kicker of you judging him then offering prayers...how typical.

He had an 11 year old. Selfish.

Reactions: 5 people
He had an 11 year old. Selfish.

Selfish is cheating on your wife and abandoning your family to be with her.

But if it makes you feel high and mighty to throw down the "selfish" label about something you clearly are completely ignorant about, you go right ahead.

Reactions: 8 people
Selfish is cheating on your wife and abandoning your family to be with her.

But if it makes you feel high and mighty to throw down the "selfish" label about something you clearly are completely ignorant about, you go right ahead.

You can list reasons for it but it’s still selfish man.

Nobody is feeling high and mighty. This dude left an 11 year old without a father. Call it what you want and use whatever reason you want but it’s still selfish. No way around it.

Reactions: 10 people
You can list reasons for it but it’s still selfish man.

Nobody is feeling high and mighty. This dude left an 11 year old without a father. Call it what you want and use whatever reason you want but it’s still selfish. No way around it.

Yes there is....it's called depression, which I repeat you obviously have no clue about, otherwise you wouldn't be making such statements. You go talk to doctors, psychiatrists, and other health professionals that have forgotten more about the human mind and behavior than you'll ever come close to knowing. They will all tell how wrong you are.

You can use whatever reason you want to label it selfish, but you're 100% wrong, and there is no way around that. Repeat it all you want, it's wrong.

The only way I'll agree it's selfish is if they find a note saying "Yeah I didn't have any depression, I was just kind of sick of my wife and kid so see ya". THAT I would agree is selfish. Otherwise....nope.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes there is....it's called depression, which I repeat you obviously have no clue about, otherwise you wouldn't be making such statements. You go talk to doctors, psychiatrists, and other health professionals that have forgotten more about the human mind and behavior than you'll ever come close to knowing. They will all tell how wrong you are.

You can use whatever reason you want to label it selfish, but you're 100% wrong, and there is no way around that. Repeat it all you want, it's wrong.

The only way I'll agree it's selfish is if they find a note saying "Yeah I didn't have any depression, I was just kind of sick of my wife and kid so see ya". THAT I would agree is selfish. Otherwise....nope.

Have depression in my family so I’ve seen it up close and personal.

You can be depressed and still be selfish which is what it is. Selfish.

Reactions: 7 people

To be clear, and since we're best friends now, I'm not really mad at you, it's just this is something pretty personal and I'm going to leave it at agree to disagree.

And same to Dallas except we're not best friends because Ziti is already my best friend and you can't have 2 best friends.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back