Life on Mars?

little single celled life. nothing complex.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I find it cool as heck that Curiosity was only supposed to last 2 years. and has been going for almost 6, and has expanded way past its original function.

Reactions: 7 people
Press conference starts at 2:00. Excited to hear what they announce.

Unless there's a Steve Jobs "one more thing" moment at the end of the presentation this is a bit of a letdown.

No, but until now,we have found no life outside of the Earths atmosphere. This could be huge in our understanding of how and where life can exist.

edit: we have evidence but have no been able to confirm.

Last edited:
New Mars discoveries are advancing the case for possible life on the red planet, past or even present.

Scientists reported Thursday that NASA's Curiosity rover has found potential building blocks of life in an ancient Martian lakebed. Hints have been found before, but this is the best evidence yet.

They're just stirring the pot to keep interest.

This is stuff we've already heard for quite a while now.

Nothing near here.

As you were.

No, but until now,we have found no life outside of the Earths atmosphere. This could be huge in our understanding of how and where life can exist.

edit: we have evidence but have no been able to confirm.

I agree.

The article I read said that they only found organic molecules. Not even close to a living cell.

Furthermore, the term "organic" is merely used to describe anything carbon based. Naturally occurring processes containing carbon could have very easily created these molecules, so I would not put too much stock into what they're claiming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back