Neyland II

Same reason they go straight for the scro when they jump on a man. Trying to eradicate our procreative abilities so they can take over.

I just logged into the Neyland I thread and saw it closed, I nearly had a panic attack! But luckily I had a quart of moonshine available to calm my nerves!

Reactions: 2 people
Is there any chance at all that Neyland II might actually include something interesting, other than weird middle-of-the-night ramblings?

Sorry guys, but c’mon.

Go Vols!

(remember them? —that’s kinda what this thread is supposed to be about, not about the latest abuses to our livers and brain cells)

Last edited:
Oh, and btw, go GSW.

From those of us who suffered through the long, sad years, of which there were many...

Being a GSW fan makes me perky about the Vols’ future.

Turn it around! It can be done!

Last edited:
Reactions: RollerVol
Oh, and btw, go GSW.

From those of us who suffered through the long, sad years, of which there were many...

I hope Klay goes chasing money, Durant decides to become a hockey player, Green turns into an actual donkey and Curry has to spend the rest of his career being an actual point guard.

I hope Klay goes chasing money, Durant decides to become a hockey player, Green turns into an actual donkey and Curry has to spend the rest of his career being an actual point guard.

lol

sucks to be you

For longtime GSW fans, this is like the Vols beating Bama and winning the natty every year.

I always have warm fuzzies for underdogs finally making it

Reactions: 1 person

I doubt anyone will leave. They could easily win a couple more titles if they stay together. And Green already is an actual donkey. Every time I watch him play, I think of the Shrek movies.

On a side note, I may have to start rooting for LeBron now. I doubt he stays in Cleveland after this. Philly, Houston (if they can afford it), or L.A. is probably where he’s going to end up.

lol

sucks to be you

For longtime GSW fans, this is like the Vols beating Bama and winning the natty every year.

I always have warm fuzzies for underdogs finally making it

I’m happy for you. Golden State was terrible for roughly 40 straight years. That’s a really long wait. Good news is that it’s not just one title and instead it’s an actual dynasty. And it doesn’t look to be ending anytime soon either.

These Warriors are right there with the Kobe/Shaq Lakers as potentially the best team of this century and in the conversation for one of the top 5 best teams of all time. But all the rule changes over the years make comparisons difficult. That hand-check rule change still bugs me to this day. You used to be able to get away with a lot more contact on defense.

Bump.

Ape, any thoughts on the finals (not here, told you it would happen). VZ, any odds and ends or bits of music you care to share. VnE, sorry we're odd-balls, we'll get back to sanity at some point. I hope.

I need someone to talk Tolstoy and Hugo with me. Or at least Cancer research, maybe. I'm bored and no one can keep up.

Oh, and btw, go GSW.

I was pulling for you guys, good to see you get another title.

Bump.

Ape, any thoughts on the finals (not here, told you it would happen). VZ, any odds and ends or bits of music you care to share. VnE, sorry we're odd-balls, we'll get back to sanity at some point. I hope.

I need someone to talk Tolstoy and Hugo with me. Or at least Cancer research, maybe. I'm bored and no one can keep up.

Lots of odds comin out of both ends I'm afraid. That's just how I roll as the kids used to say. I can be weird and off color at times and I love my beer and Jameson which usually makes my volnation text finger itch sometimes. Apologies to those who get headaches from rolling their eyes after regrettably reading one or twelve of my late nite stupid posts. I am going to go see Jack White maybe in Franklin soon. Waiting for new Tool album. Charlie? You're a gawdayum genius. Nobody can keep up with you. I will never stop trying though. GO VOLS

Is there any chance at all that Neyland II might actually include something interesting, other than weird middle-of-the-night ramblings?

Sorry guys, but c’mon.

Go Vols!

(remember them? —that’s kinda what this thread is supposed to be about, not about the latest abuses to our livers and brain cells)

Well break in sometimes and say something. Guide the conversation if you stop by and don't like the direction. We can accommodate. It is the pub after all.

Lots of odds comin out of both ends I'm afraid. That's just how I roll as the kids used to say. I can be weird and off color at times and I love my beer and Jameson which usually makes my volnation text finger itch sometimes. Apologies to those who get headaches from rolling their eyes after regrettably reading one or twelve of my late nite stupid posts. I am going to go see Jack White maybe in Franklin soon. Waiting for new Tool album. Charlie? You're a gawdayum genius. Nobody can keep up with you. I will never stop trying though. GO VOLS

Genius? Technically, yes. But if I’m a genius, the whole planet is full of morons. Not that I’d really disagree with that statement, however.

How’ve you been VZ? Read anything or watched anything lately worth sharing? I almost went to see Third Eye Blind at Riverbend last night but decided against it. They remind me of my childhood but I absolutely despise crowds.

Last edited:
Genius? Technically, yes. But if I’m a genius, the whole planet is full of morons. Not that I’d really disagree with that statement, however.

How’ve you been VZ? Read anything or watched anything lately worth sharing? I almost went to see Third Eye Blind at Riverbend last night but decided against it. They remind me of my childhood but I absolutely despise crowds.

I've been working my marble statue arse off. Got renovations planned for the house. Soon after that I'm getting my luxury hotrod. No time for hee haw I'm afraid. Can't wait for the next season of taboo though. James Delaney is such necessary evil. Tom Hardy is my new man crush.

I've been working my marble statue arse off. Got renovations planned for the house. Soon after that I'm getting my luxury hotrod. No time for hee haw I'm afraid. Can't wait for the next season of taboo though. James Delaney is such necessary evil. Tom Hardy is my new man crush.

Hmm, what hotrod?

And Taboo is awesome. One of the most underrated shows not seen by most people last season. I’m excited for it as well. Tom Hardy is phenomenal as James Delaney. I wouldn’t call him evil though. Just cold and determined. His actions have a purpose.

My last major concert was about 15 years ago. Rush. Music has always been my escape. Live music is tantamount to heaven.

My last major concert was about 15 years ago. Rush. Music has always been my escape. Live music is tantamount to heaven.

Love concerts, I just hate crowds. Last great one I went to was John Mayer in Nashville. Most “music afficianados” will tell you he’s overrated but that’s only because they judge the man and his music together rather than the music alone. I get it, the guy seems like an ***hole. But, if you’re honest, what he plays is beautiful most of the time.

Love concerts, I just hate crowds. Last great one I went to was John Mayer in Nashville. Most “music afficianados” will tell you he’s overrated but that’s only because they judge the man and his music together rather than the music alone. I get it, the guy seems like an ***hole. But, if you’re honest, what he plays is beautiful most of the time.

John Mayer is a helluva musician. The guy plays a guitar with such effortless ability. The fact that he's handsome and doesn't write his own music dings his credibility. Richard Marx wrote a lot of his songs. Me and my wife enjoy his music nonetheless.

John Mayer is a helluva musician. The guy plays a guitar with such effortless ability. The fact that he's handsome and doesn't write his own music dings his credibility. Richard Marx wrote a lot of his songs. Me and my wife enjoy his music nonetheless.

Yup, he’s no songwriter but he can play music. Blues guitarist through and through. I just wish he would stick more to his roots instead of trying to be popular.

Hey lovers! Miss everyone and can’t wait for football season! Who’s going to Charlotte????? Happy Father’s Day! Xo

Reactions: jb865

VN Store

Back