Beer (and beer pics) II

Currently having my first taste of Bearded Iris with Chief of Chiefs. Ugh, so good. Way better than anything I've had from Toppling Goliath.

For some reason I still haven't made it over there. On my to do list this Summer.

The bike shop I work at built a new building and.... the north half of it is a new brewery. Soft opening last night and the place is dope and the beer is dope and I got drunk and had to ride 12 miles home. This may not bode well for me going forward...

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
If any of you Vols are located in South Florida, I am competing in the 4th Annual Homebrew Competition this Saturday May 19th from 2-6 pm @ LauderALE Brewery in Fort Lauderdale, lots of competitors should be fun!

give me a follow or check out my brew page dm3_brews on instagram if your like beer and trade beer, im pretty deep in and no end in sight!

I have 5 beers I will be pouring, an NE IPA, West Coast IPA, Blonde Ale infused with Earl Grey Tea, Cholate Milk Stout, and Hefe....

If you have untapped add me as well davy_martin and my brewery is on untapped as well: Orchestrated Minds brewing

I moved to Miami a couple of days ago. I already miss California beer. The beer scene down here needs some help.

Civil Society in jupiter, for Juice, aka NE IPA, J Wakefield for sours and BA Stouts, other wise u gotta go further north Tampa area for Angry Chair etc

Im in fort Lauderdale was in Miami for 2 years, hit me up if you wanna chat Beer, I am confident i can point u in the right location for some fire

Civil Society in jupiter, for Juice, aka NE IPA, J Wakefield for sours and BA Stouts, other wise u gotta go further north Tampa area for Angry Chair etc

Im in fort Lauderdale was in Miami for 2 years, hit me up if you wanna chat Beer, I am confident i can point u in the right location for some fire

Cool, thanks. I may check out that beer competition if I don't go to Tampa to see my Caps play the lightening.

Reactions: 1 person
Cool, thanks. I may check out that beer competition if I don't go to Tampa to see my Caps play the lightening.

Wake is very Hit or Miss, best to follow him on Instagram or something as they do surprise kegs of most his best stuff and it sells out in a few hours. (his untappd is updated regularly as well) If you like funky stuff farm house ales etc here in Lauderale we have Odd Breed, which is mostly farmhouse and saison stuff, like i said give me an add on untappd or instagram and id be happy to share any info or locations you might enjoy

Sounds good if you can make it, but if you go to Tampa, Hit angry chair, 7th Sun, Calusa, Hidden Spring and if you like Mead Garagiste......you have others like cigar city etc which are fine, but im a bit over them personally

Reactions: 9296potsguy
If any of you Vols are located in South Florida, I am competing in the 4th Annual Homebrew Competition this Saturday May 19th from 2-6 pm @ LauderALE Brewery in Fort Lauderdale, lots of competitors should be fun!

give me a follow or check out my brew page dm3_brews on instagram if your like beer and trade beer, im pretty deep in and no end in sight!

I have 5 beers I will be pouring, an NE IPA, West Coast IPA, Blonde Ale infused with Earl Grey Tea, Cholate Milk Stout, and Hefe....

If you have untapped add me as well davy_martin and my brewery is on untapped as well: Orchestrated Minds brewing

Crafty Bastard in Knox does an Earl Grey Tea Pale Ale that is awesome. Earl Grey does some fun stuff in beer.

I wish you the best man.

Crafty Bastard in Knox does an Earl Grey Tea Pale Ale that is awesome. Earl Grey does some fun stuff in beer.

I wish you the best man.

Thank you so much, I actually think that brew has the best chance of winning for me. Even though i prefer the citrus juice bomb NE Style, the blonde with Earl Grey Tea (Touch of Grey ala Grateful Dead) is the more experimental and different!

Drank a growler of Pulpit Rock's Shane's Birthday NEIPA while gardening yesterday. That beer is an amazing collaboration with Franklin St. Brewing.

Attachments

• 20180517_130509.jpg
    20180517_130509.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 9296potsguy
Thank you so much, I actually think that brew has the best chance of winning for me. Even though i prefer the citrus juice bomb NE Style, the blonde with Earl Grey Tea (Touch of Grey ala Grateful Dead) is the more experimental and different!

Yeah, I love those “orange juice”-esque NE style IPAs too. People always get hard ons for the most experimental/ wild brews

If anyone cares we got second place outta 20 breweries and 50+ beers....

Never happy with second but it was our first competition so as my wife said ill stop being so hard on myself and be happy with a second place placing. Next time first for sure!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180520-091538_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180520-091538_Instagram.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4

Never happy with second but it was our first competition so as my wife said ill stop being so hard on myself and be happy with a second place placing. Next time first for sure!

Congrats.

Impressive, the only real issue is I didn't get to taste your entries.

That Touch of Grey sounds good. May have found a way to get a bottle of that Yazoo beer you hit me up on Untappd about. I’ll be in touch if so.

VN Store

Back