Bought a House in Lebanon..

Orange Daddy

Yep on Tator Peeler Rd.... that's the name
House 6 acres, im fixing to retire both kids live in Mt Juliet.. Got the house going to move in about a year..
Got some things to do.

Any Vols Fans around Tator Peeler Rd???
Id like to know of a good Ol Vols Beer joint around Tator Peeler Rd,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
yea its time been at my job now 37 years in this steel mill.... Time to go be 65 in a couple but getting out early.. Both Kids in Mt Juliet, Daughter is a Dr. at Vanderbilt, Son Nurse Practitioner in St Thomas.. We now live 2 hrs away so we are heading that way.
Get Grandson a pony to ride..

Reactions: 3 people
Yep on Tator Peeler Rd.... that's the name
House 6 acres, im fixing to retire both kids live in Mt Juliet.. Got the house going to move in about a year..
Got some things to do.

Any Vols Fans around Tator Peeler Rd???
Id like to know of a good Ol Vols Beer joint around Tator Peeler Rd,,,,,,,

Interesting street name for a Muslim country

Reactions: 3 people
ThatĀ’s an amazing looking house with over 5 acres. Nice find, should make great place for fall Saturday barbecues.

I'm not too far from there and know the area well. You won't have any trouble finding Vols fans.

CP I need somebody to do some work like put in a bath some closets.. Need a good painter.. I want to build me a metal Shop..

You got any names numbers send my way if you will,..
rave@usit.net

Got it and thanks,, Im gonna build me a 24x35 metal shop..
Got a 24x36 wood shop at home.. Me and my daughter put up every board when she was a Sr.. bought all wood from Mennonites took our time,. She loved it and i Love that shop.... Baby is now a Dr. at Vanderbilt.
Now going to be with her and my Son grandson's family he is a RN/Nurse Practitioner at St Thomas.. They both live in Mt Juliet...

Last edited:
Got it and thanks,, Im gonna build me a 24x35 metal shop..
Got a 24x36 wood shop at home.. Me and my daughter put up every board when she was a Sr.. bought all wood from Mennonites took our time,. She loved it and i Love that shop.... Baby is now a Dr. at Vanderbilt.
Now going to be with her and my Son grandson's family he is a RN/Nurse Practitioner at St Thomas.. They both live in Mt Juliet...

My daughter is in nursing school at TN Tech and is working in the ICU at St. Thomas Midtown this summer

That is where my son is he works nights as a Charge Nurse in ICU..
Here is a TRACTOR i bought to do my cutting..
It is a Massey 165 with a new Woods 6' cutter

Attachments

• 20180621_182046[1306].jpg
    20180621_182046[1306].jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

VN Store

Back