Bluetick beagles for sale

rjl4tnvols

I have two bluetick beagles that I unfortunately need to rehome. They are brother and sister (Smokey and Neyla). They have to stay together and I would need to see where they will be living. They Ideally need a large area to run. They stay outside most of the day, and come inside in the evenings to be with us. We're in the tri cities. I can send pics of you're interested.

I was afraid to ask what a Bluetooth beagle was. Never heard of them, but knew it was a possibility. I mean, there are labracockadoodles.

Good luck OP, hope you find them a good home.

So an improved version of the beagle. But still not a pure bluetick. What’s the rationale behind this?

I was afraid to ask what a Bluetooth beagle was. Never heard of them, but knew it was a possibility. I mean, there are labracockadoodles.

Good luck OP, hope you find them a good home.

A bluetooth beagle is a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton. It's mission is to protect you.

Reactions: 2 people
I have two bluetick beagles that I unfortunately need to rehome. They are brother and sister (Smokey and Neyla). They have to stay together and I would need to see where they will be living. They Ideally need a large area to run. They stay outside most of the day, and come inside in the evenings to be with us. We're in the tri cities. I can send pics of you're interested.

By large area would a fenced in back yard about .5 acres be enough? Or are you talking like 5 acres?

How old, how big and how much?

Would you send me some pics?

VN Store

Back