Sex Week at UT!

Nasty! Exchanging body fluids with random people is garbage. When I busted my ex wife cheating on me I asked her a few simple questions.

1. What is his middle name?
2. When is his birthday?
3. What is his address?

She couldn’t answer any of them and I said you’re going to let him inject with body fluid? I also added, he probably takes a dump in a country gas station with flys in the bowl...but you don’t know or have a clue.

She had a real “OMG” look! I said you need to think things thru for once in your life and walked off. True story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Nasty! Exchanging body fluids with random people is garbage. When I busted my ex wife cheating on me I asked her a few simple questions.

2. When is his birthday?
3. What is his address?

She couldn’t answer any of them and I said you’re going to let him inject with body fluid? I also added, he probably takes a dump in a country gas station with flys in the bowl...but you don’t know or have a clue.

She had a real “OMG” look! I said you need to think things thru for once in your life and walked off. True story.

dam-son-28519622.png

Reactions: 7 people

2. When is his birthday?
3. What is his address?

Tough break PV, but... Cool story bro.:good!:

Thanks buddy but that was a 24 years ago and I’ve had a new awesome wife for just as long. I hope my ex learned a hard lesson and is good to her current husband.

Sounds about like my life..only it was almost 20 years ago when I left my first wife, and me and my angel have been together 18 years now. I tell her that if I had to go through all the 12 years of hell with my ex to get to her again..I gladly would.

On a somber side note..The hard immoral living finally caught up with my ex, she died 9 years ago this week..it is a sad story.

Sad. I'm getting old but I seem to remember that such activities weren't limited to one week out of the year back in the day......and the girls didn't wear bras!

Maybe Pruitt should take one of the Spring Practice class-room days and open Neyland Stadium up to the sex-weekers, and make the offense sit in the stands and watch...so they can see what it's like to score in Neyland!

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back