Child search underway in Dickson County

OK Volnation local area Vols, time to fire up those 4 wheelers and flood lights and find this kid. Call into work if you have to for tomorrow. Pull an all nighter and find him!

Reactions: 1 person
Lord be with these searchers, and with the family! I just can't imagine.

OK Volnation local area Vols, time to fire up those 4 wheelers and flood lights and find this kid. Call into work if you have to for tomorrow. Pull an all nighter and find him!

Just sign in first with the TBI. Do not go out alone. One missing could easily turn to many missing and or hurt at night if the SAR teams do not know you are there.

Wow, been on many of these types of searches. If I was closer I'd be there in a second. Keep us updated and prayers to everyone involved!

any updates ?

The k9 teams have picked up on the new scent at the 3 to 4 mile range from his home. A new search in that area has begun. There’s also news of a footprint that was found and that is being investigated at this time. As of the last 30 minutes, they still have not found him or have anything else to report. Search crews have been at it now for three straight days and three straight nights.

Last edited:
Hope he is ok but the cold weather would be brutal to a kid in PJs and no shoes

He is not ok. Father was arrested on homicide charges this morning. This is rough for all those involved.

People are hard to love all the time.

The father confessed and is in custody. Professionals are out on a recovery mission now. The boys remains have not been found as of yet.

People in dickson and the surrounding communities and counties are extremely upset. People showed up by he hundreds to search and bring food and support in anyway possible.

He is not ok. Father was arrested on homicide charges this morning. This is rough for all those involved.

Damn. God be with the people who loved this little boy, and the searchers who tried to save him.

Reactions: 3 people

My initial thought was one of the parents did it. I’m sick to my stomach. I’m so sorry that little boy was murdered and I’m so sad for his mother.

Extremely disappointed to hear this. The little boy was on my mind for some reason when I woke up this morning. I can't imagine how a parent could do something like this. I hate this world sometimes.

Just horrible to hear. I don't understand how a parent could get to this point, aside from extreme mental illness. Why couldn't he just give the child to a family member or drop him off at the hospital or police station??? Prayers for family and the community.

VN Store

Back