UT should hire Sister Jean to lift our sports curse.

Vfl2407

I never believed in sports curses until that funky bounce in the Loyola game cost us a trip to the Sweet Sixteen.
Got me to thinking about the football curses, Pats way too early demise, the Bruce bbq, the Kiffin midnight departure, the Dooley idiocy, etc,etc.

So, let’s go to Chicago and ask Sister Jean to come to our campus and lift any evil spell or curse on our campus.

Got 20 bucks that says she doesn't make it to the next March Madness.
(hope I'm wrong) :)

Got 20 bucks that says she doesn't make it to the next March Madness.
(hope I'm wrong) :)

Yikes, there’s gotta be some kind of superstition juju you can do to lift that karmic shadow you just hung over your own head. Better get on it quick, the Fates have a wicked sense of humor.

Reactions: 1 person
Dang man...thats someones family member show some class

All things considered, there's a high likelihood that that's no longer the case. Still super messed up. She seems like an incredibly great woman.

I never believed in sports curses until that funky bounce in the Loyola game cost us a trip to the Sweet Sixteen.
Got me to thinking about the football curses, Pats way too early demise, the Bruce bbq, the Kiffin midnight departure, the Dooley idiocy, etc,etc.

So, let’s go to Chicago and ask Sister Jean to come to our campus and lift any evil spell or curse on our campus.

Poppycock. Balderdash.

Sister Jean and Loyola Chicago are intertwined, inseparable.

Get thee to the Sisters of Mercy convent in Knoxville. Find and encourage the sisters who are Tennessee basketball fans. Raise funds and buy them tickets. As UT is a public land grant university rather than a Catholic one, any association formed will be purely voluntary (secular, by all appearances). Discover UT's own sister of b'ball.

VN Store

Back