Can fights occur in coffee shops?

therealUT

Rational Thought Allowed?
Because, I really thought I was going to have to kick some kid's (mid-20s) ass just now at the coffee shop.

Apparently, he didn't care for me asking him whether he has ever thought listening to his garbage music on his phone, sans headphones, was annoying to those around him.

F***ing jackasses.

Reactions: 5 people
Because, I really thought I was going to have to kick some kid's (mid-20s) ass just now at the coffee shop.

Apparently, he didn't care for me asking him whether he has ever thought listening to his garbage music on his phone, sans headphones, was annoying to those around him.

F***ing jackasses.

Solipsism

F***ing jackasses.

Was he wearing a scarf? If so the answer is always yes, not only can they happen, but they should happen.

On a side note I’ve notice an uptick in people talking on speakerphone while in public. That’s really obnoxious too.

Reactions: 2 people

F***ing jackasses.

Is it annoying to you? How long are you in the coffee shop? Like maybe 5-10 minutes??? Are your minutes in the coffee shop that precious?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Was he wearing a scarf? If so the answer is always yes, not only can they happen, but they should happen.

On a side note I’ve notice an uptick in people talking on speakerphone while in public. That’s really obnoxious too.

Almost as obnoxious as those nextel chirp phones.

F***ing jackasses.
That was me. I'll kick your a** old man. Where is the closest Waffle House to you?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back