Any small business owners or online retailer here on VN?

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
I was wondering if there were anyone on here that owns a small business or an online business. if so, I have questions about how to find wholesale distributors.

I was wondering if there were anyone on here that owns a small business or an online business. if so, I have questions about how to find wholesale distributors.

I have my own business and may be able to offer some assistance. How would you like to exchange contact information?

There have been discussions here before. You might be able to find threads doing a search. Can't remember the thread titles though. 😞

What kind of products? I use a food wholesaler occasionally called restaurant depot.

Do you have a tax ID number? You’ll need one before buying wholesale

What kind of products? I use a food wholesaler occasionally called restaurant depot.

Do you have a tax ID number? You’ll need one before buying wholesale

My wife has started an ecommerce business on amazon. She is doing really well but she wants to get into buying wholesale to increase profits. We have a tax number. I guess my questions are where to look to find good, legit wholesale distributors.

As far as produts, she is selling pet supplies and baby clothes right now.

Trade shows are a great way to go. It's surprisingly hard to do it all online/by phone

VN Store

Back