Any drone flyers?

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Are there any drone flyers on here? And has anybody ever had a battery get stuck? I can’t for the life of me get the battery unhooked to charge from a sky rider drone.

I had a little drone I got for Christmas a few years ago and flew it a little bit. The battery didn't last for anything. I actually just tossed it out a few weeks ago. There is a learning curve for flying a drone if you've never done it before. You may spend anywhere from a few days to weeks practicing with one to learn how to fly them safely without hitting other people or things.

I don't know which model you have but you may very well find a video on youtube of someone taking out the battery or performing maintenance.

Ive flown a phantom. Pretty cool.

I would like to get a Spark to take hiking and stuff.

I just saw this on the news.

Not confirmed that it was a drone but they are investigating. Some of the comments state that it may have been pilot error.

Officials probe first possible drone-related aircraft crash in the US

If true that's unfortunate. For a passenger jet hitting a drone poses a real problem at least for one of the engines. A helicopter on the other hand I'd probably take my chances. The odds of the drone winning that collision are probably VERY slim.

If true that's unfortunate. For a passenger jet hitting a drone poses a real problem at least for one of the engines. A helicopter on the other hand I'd probably take my chances. The odds of the drone winning that collision are probably VERY slim.

Doesn't take much to throw a rotor blade out of balance. It would tear up the drone and then I'd be worried about ingesting pieces into the engine. Anywhere else probably wouldn't be too bad.

VN Store

Back