80s Series Land Cruiser

Hayezb

Vols to the Wall
Anybody here for some history with one of these?

Looking for a project car so I can venture into some more overlanding trips and these are legendary vehicles. I found one locally actually and thankfully know the family that owned it. Good people (wealthy) that never took it off road.

But.. it’s a 1994 with 286k on it. The vehicle is in beautiful shape inside and out. No lockers... they said $6k but we’re flexible with a cash offer. I was thinking $4k?

Or somebody talk me out of it...

Looking for a project car so I can venture into some more overlanding trips and these are legendary vehicles. I found one locally actually and thankfully know the family that owned it. Good people (wealthy) that never took it off road.

But.. it’s a 1994 with 286k on it. The vehicle is in beautiful shape inside and out. No lockers... they said $6k but we’re flexible with a cash offer. I was thinking $4k?

Knucklehead will be your man. If he doesn’t respond by the am, I’ll text him and let him know.

Pretty sure Knucklehead is a Land Rover guy. He might be into Land Cruisers (Toyota), though.

He and I have bumped into each other on some Land Rover forums.

Pretty sure Knucklehead is a Land Rover guy. He might be into Land Cruisers (Toyota), though.

He and I have bumped into each other on some Land Rover forums.

You are probably correct. I may have jumped the gun on that one
But, I feel safe saying he would know about them as well.

No worries, Ob. I thought it possible the OP got the 2 mixed up. It happens a lot.

As long as the fluids were changed like they should have been, this truck will easily reach 450k before major maintenance. Maybe longer.

VN Store

Back