Knoxville Ice Bears Hockey

TheBigOne10

FU Money
I think I’ve found a new calling in life....Knoxville Ice Bears hockey!! Nothing beats a good minor league brawl and low grade entertainment. What are your thoughts Nation? Anybody go to any games?

Reactions: 2 people
My roommate in college worked for the old Knoxville Cherokees (who moved to Florence, SC). There is nothing better than minor league hockey. It's awesome!

Reactions: 1 person
My roommate in college worked for the old Knoxville Cherokees (who moved to Florence, SC). There is nothing better than minor league hockey. It's awesome!

I live in Chattanooga but I’m definitely coming up for a few home games. Looking to go to my first one here in a week or two. One of my engineering buddies at UTC was a hardcore fan and always went. Bout time I followed suit.

My local team plays in the same league. Roanoke RailYard Dawgs (terrible name).

My local team plays in the same league. Roanoke RailYard Dawgs (terrible name).

That’s who I’m going to see them play. Saturday 2/3. That’s a pretty awesome name if you ask me. Regardless of the sport, the minor league teams always have the most unique names.

I loved going to Aces game in Alaska. Went to a few River Rats games back in NY when I was younger too.

I loved going to Aces game in Alaska. Went to a few River Rats games back in NY when I was younger too.

The aces are wayyyyyy better than the ice bears. But I get you. I love going and it’s a good deal

That’s who I’m going to see them play. Saturday 2/3. That’s a pretty awesome name if you ask me. Regardless of the sport, the minor league teams always have the most unique names.

We have one of the worst minor league baseball team names here, Montgomery Biscuits.

Nice.

Back when we had an ECHL team (same league as the Cherokees) they were called the Express. Much better in my opinion.

The last time I went to an IceBears game, there was an all team brawl with benches clearing and the goalies getting bored skating down to mid ice, with our goalie body slamming the other one. However, that was back when Craigen and "the big bear" played.

So I just bought tickets for my fiancé and I for the Ice Bears vs. the Macon Mayhem on Saturday night. Does anyone know if they sell jerseys there? She and I were wanting to pick a couple up! Thanks in advance.

So I just bought tickets for my fiancé and I for the Ice Bears vs. the Macon Mayhem on Saturday night. Does anyone know if they sell jerseys there? She and I were wanting to pick a couple up! Thanks in advance.

YES, they have team sweaters. Last I looked official I’ve bears sweaters were around 100$

VN Store

Back