VolNation Directory

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I posted a thread a second ago, looking for a good auto mechanic. It got me to thinking, we should have an official VolNation service directory. We could include folks who frequent here as well as people we’ve used in the past. I’m always looking for good folks for home repairs, auto, insurance, etc.

We could have categories and include recommended folks from around different areas of the state.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 3 people
Well -- I would be all for it, but you would have to have asterisks everywhere that this site is not recommending any of the service providers listed. Buyer beware, but they would be recommended by someone on Volnation.

Ask anyone about Nick, at Elite Motor Worx on Lovell Rd.

Very trustworthy and reasonable auto mechanics shop. I've been using Elite for 10 years. Best I've ever known.

Anyone know of a good contractor in the Knoxville area?

Isn't this basically what Angie's List is for, or Houzz, or HomeAdvisor?

Anyone know of a good contractor in the Knoxville area?

What are you looking to have done? I highly recommend Turner Construction, 777-1700. Ask for Alison and tell them I referred you.

Isn't this basically what Angie's List is for, or Houzz, or HomeAdvisor?

Just looking for some local recommendations from real folks here. I do have some names from a Angie’s list also.

What are you looking to have done? I highly recommend Turner Construction, 777-1700. Ask for Alison and tell them I referred you.

I need quite a few things done: new exterior doors, some ceiling sheet rock work, moulding, etc. I’ve talked to a few folks but seeem to have a hard time getting people to take action. I may give Turner a call.

I need quite a few things done: new exterior doors, some ceiling sheet rock work, moulding, etc. I’ve talked to a few folks but seeem to have a hard time getting people to take action. I may give Turner a call.

They can definitely take care of those things. Honest, reliable, top-notch work, and competitively-priced.

A real man does the work himself and THEN hires the professional to tear out the work and do it right.

Reactions: 1 person
A real man does the work himself and THEN hires the professional to tear out the work and do it right.

Yes... contractors like to see you do your thing first, and when you make the call for help, they usually don't get much of an argument about prices.

VN Store

Back