On a more somber note

mudhen

A sophomore schoolmate of my son was involved in an accident at a wrestling match and is paralyzed from the neck down. Please send your prayers and good thoughts for him to recover from this. His name is Ryan. God bless and keep us all.

Reactions: 8 people
Did this occur in the last few days? If there's no lesion to the spinal cord, it could be a temporary condition called Spinal Shock. Gosh I hope so.

A sophomore schoolmate of my son was involved in an accident at a wrestling match and is paralyzed from the neck down. Please send your prayers and good thoughts for him to recover from this. His name is Ryan. God bless and keep us all.

Oh my. Prayed

Did this occur in the last few days? If there's no lesion to the spinal cord, it could be a temporary condition called Spinal Shock. Gosh I hope so.

Friend of mine got shot in the neck in Nam, and recovered after several month of physical therapy. Went on to do some pretty amazing things. Man, I hope this kid recovers. Let's hit our knees!

Reactions: 2 people

Prayers sent up. Regardless, we as a group stand together and wish that he and his family have comfort during this time.

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers in route for Ryan...... God Bless him and his family..........

Oh Lord,

If it be thy will, we ask thee to return Ryan back to 100% full health.

Thank you for all the many blessings that you allow us all to have.

Father we ask you to bless, comfort and guide Ryan, his family, friends and all of us in our journey through this world.

In Jesus name,

Amen

Reactions: 7 people
oh lord,

if it be thy will, we ask thee to return ryan back to 100% full health.

Father we ask you to bless, comfort and guide ryan, his family, friends and all of us in our journey through this world.

In jesus name,

amen

amen

Having had two high school/college wrestlers I know this is a tough sport, but I'm sure that Ryan is a tough kid. Praying that he will overcome his injury and get back to living a normal and productive life.

Oh Lord,

If it be thy will, we ask thee to return Ryan back to 100% full health.

Father we ask you to bless, comfort and guide Ryan, his family, friends and all of us in our journey through this world.

In Jesus name,

Amen

Amen!

VN Store

Back