School Closings / Event updates due to Snowmageddon

UT's#1Fan

Senior Executive Member
Derek Dooley's Hygiene Do's and Don't How-to workshop has been canceled. All prepaid class fee's will not be refunded...

Any other closings/postponements/cancellations out there?

Just in...

Rick Barnes' "Success to Recruiting" book signing will be held as scheduled. Rob Lanier is looking forward to meeting everyone.

See you boy's been listening to Tony B :)

As reported by Tony B, Butch Jones Academy of Excuses will have normal schedules today

Reactions: 2 people
Derek Dooley's Hygiene Do's and Don't How-to workshop has been canceled. All prepaid class fee's will not be refunded...

Any other closings/postponements/cancellations out there?

Butch Jones' class on How to Win Friends and Influence People has been moved to Knoxville Catholic high school. :peace2:

Reactions: 2 people
See you boy's been listening to Tony B :)

As reported by Tony B, Butch Jones Academy of Excuses will have normal schedules today

I don't believe.

Inclement Weather is a great excuse for cancelations.

Last edited:
Oh please. I was in Erie for Christmas where we got over 100 inches of snow in 48 hours. I was stuck at my in laws for three days. Don’t call this crap Snowmaggedon even if it is Tennessee

Johnny Majors "how to chug a 5th and still stifle Bo Jackson" will still be held tonight 11pm at Gus's Deli.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
BigOrangeMojo's class "Building your Social Media Brand: Being a Master Baiter for Likes" is currently in progress...

Lane Kiffin’s “Trolling 101” will still take place online per his Twitter.

VN Store

Back