Amazon Fire TV Stick

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I just ordered one of these things because I had a $10 off coupon.

The reason I got it is because when I want to watch anything on Amazon Prime I have to plug my laptop into the TV...archaic, I know.

My question is, do I get Netflix with the Fire Stick or will I also need to subscribe to it?

I just ordered one of these things because I had a $10 off coupon.

The reason I got it is because when I want to watch anything on Amazon Prime I have to plug my laptop into the TV...archaic, I know.

My question is, do I get Netflix with the Fire Stick or will I also need to subscribe to it?
Of course you will need a subscription to access anything like Netflix or pay services.

Reactions: 1 person
You can watch Netflix and Hulu through it but it's a sep subscription.. what you can't do is download the YouTube app..Google blocked it because of their war with Amazon

You can watch Netflix and Hulu through it but it's a sep subscription.. what you can't do is download the YouTube app..Google blocked it because of their war with Amazon

You can watch YouTube on Fire Stick. They no longer have YouTube app, but they have added a browser which you can use to access YouTube

Thanks guys! Obviously, I have very little knowledge on streaming.

I'll check out the Kodi Kryption.

Are you using IPVANISH ?

No. Ive never cared enough. If that's really a concern you might want to consider a dd-wrt router to run your entire house through a VPN.

I also sub to Real-Debrid. Cheap and gives you some better sources for some material.

VN Store

Back