Best Bar Scene in College Football?

RoSmitty12

Talking to a few of my buddies, we want to start going to a random town for a college football game each year. This begged the question, what is the best bar scene for big time football schools? We are in our 20s, so things we care about are probably best looking girls, quantity of bars in the area, and just overall atmosphere

Talking to a few of my buddies, we want to start going to a random town for a college football game each year. This begged the question, what is the best bar scene for big time football schools? We are in our 20s, so things we care about are probably best looking girls, quantity of bars in the area, and just overall atmosphere

Madison WI, should make your list

Reactions: 1 person
Have you been to most SEC schools? Oxford has fun bars, the grove and outstanding eye candy. Athens has great bars/music scene and outstanding eye candy.

Austin has great bars/music scene and outstanding eye candy. Boulder is pretty fun as well. Time that one right and you could get some skiing in as well. Eugene OR has a good beer scene.

Went down to FSU for a sorority formal once and went out on Tennessee Street to a bar called Bullwinkles. It was pretty much the largest gathering of hot scattered ass I’ve ever seen at a college bar or town for that matter.That’s saying something too, considering I basically lived on Cumberland Ave after dark.

Madison WI, should make your list

First thing that popped in my head but not for the bar scene (haven't investigate) but for the student center. Has a bar in it and an awesome area on the lake. Great place get a brat, a couple brews and hang out.

Been a while but Mill Ave in Tempe was always fun when I was young and single in AZ

VN Store

Back