Could use some prayers

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
I’ve mentioned this in other threads, but could use some prayers. My baby girl had surgery last Thursday for a kidney that hasn’t grown right, and wasn’t working properly. Last night they had to ship her back to Atlanta with my wife because she was doubling over in pain. They done a bunch of tests, and said her urinary tract island kidney is leaking. I’m in Atlanta now, and we’re waiting on the dr for another surgery. They’re gonna try to put a stint in to stop the leak, but said up front it may not work because of the swelling and stuff from the first surgery. If it doesn’t work, they’re gonna have to cut her and put a tube in her back, and her wear a bag until the leaking stops. It just literally sucks to see your baby in this much pain, and you can’t do anything. They’re giving her morphine, and she’s still in pain. I just know Volnation is filled with people, despite our bickering at times, that pull together and send prayers and good vibes when needed.

My little Bethany, if you don’t care to lift her up.

Attachments

• 906221DE-DD0C-41A9-81BC-505CB7E063DE.jpg
    906221DE-DD0C-41A9-81BC-505CB7E063DE.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 4 people
I’m so sorry she is going through this. Prayers for her and your family

Reactions: 2 people
Breaks my heart to see such a little angel in agony. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: 1 person
I’ll pray for you and that little girl. It breaks my heart to see children suffering.

Thank you all. They’re done, and was able to get the stint in! That’s better than a tube in the kidney. Dr said there was definitely a leak, so hopefully this helps her while it heals.

Reactions: 6 people
Thanks everyone, her and momma both are resting now.

Glad to hear the stent worked. Much better than a neph tube. Prayers to you and your family.

VN Store

Back