Random TV show Question

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
A thread for random questions. Maybe we can loose some clutter if we ask questions here instead of creating new threads every time someone has a question that doesn't really need a thread.

So question, HGTV has a new show coming up, Flip or Flop Nashville. Is that UT's DeRon Jenkins hosting, along with his ex-wife? I'm assuming it is, but you know what they say about assuming.

Maybe should have added football related to the title.

Are we able to answer questions or just ask them? :)

A thread for random questions. Maybe we can loose some clutter if we ask questions here instead of creating new threads every time someone has a question that doesn't really need a thread.

So question, HGTV has a new show coming up, Flip or Flop Nashville. Is that UT's DeRon Jenkins hosting, along with his ex-wife? I'm assuming it is, but you know what they say about assuming.

giphy.gif

Well... it's a TV show thread....

Reactions: 1 person

Crud..just read this....there’s 10 seconds of my life wasted that I’ll never get back

Yeah it's him
Exes Page Turner and DeRon Jenkins Bring HGTV's ‘Flip or Flop’ to Nashville | Flip or Flop Nashville | HGTV
Home-Flipping Show Takes Over Music City - The Tennessee Tribune

VN Store

Back