VolNation Networking Thread

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
Hello all.

I thought it could be beneficial for business folk of all sorts to congregate in here and use VN to network among fellow Vol fans.

I recently started a new venture and am helping companies import automotive accessories from the Orient. So if you or someone you know are in the automotive accessories business I am your guy.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I'm in the payments industry with some pretty creative/resourceful sources. I'm happy to help in any way I can.

Hello all.

I thought it could be beneficial for business folk of all sorts to congregate in here and use VN to network among fellow Vol fans.

I recently started a new venture and am helping companies import automotive accessories from the Orient. So if you or someone you know are in the automotive accessories business I am your guy.

Do you have a preferred shipping partner?

I run a one man tile setting operation. I do residential remodels and new construction in the Nashville/Franklin/Murfreesboro area.

If anyone in the area is looking to get some work done, I'd be happy to come by and give you an estimate.

Hello all.

Let me know if you bring in your parts by the container. I have a drayage / intermodal trucking company - hauling containers in the ports of Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville, West Palm, and the rail yards in Atlanta and Memphis.

Let me know if you bring in your parts by the container. I have a drayage / intermodal trucking company - hauling containers in the ports of Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville, West Palm, and the rail yards in Atlanta and Memphis.

They do come in via container loads but it’s usually worked out via customer - manufacturer. At that point we are pretty much hands off

Hello all.

Running a chop shop?

Hey guys. I reclaim old barns and buildings for the antique wood.

Currently on the wholesale end but eventually will transition over to the retail side some.

If you have or know of any old barns that are in need of removal just let me know.

Currently on the wholesale end but eventually will transition over to the retail side some.

If you have or know of any old barns that are in need of removal just let me know.

That's really cool. I've worked in some houses that got some reclaimed wood accents. Always turned out beautiful.

I love it. Brutally hard work at times but I'm my own boss, make decent money, and get to spend my time outdoors in the country. Can't beat it with a stick. Lol

I love it. Brutally hard work at times but I'm my own boss, make decent money, and get to spend my time outdoors in the country. Can't beat it with a stick. Lol

I think that sounds really fun. Probably see some interesting stuff tucked away in those barns too. Hit me up if you ever see BMX bikes :D

I’m a personal injury attorney in Southern California and also licensed in Tennessee. I chase ambulances for a living.

Reactions: 1 person
Just left a big 4 accounting firm for a startup in Professional Services. Our scope of services include SOX control work, accounting software implementations/optimization, finance transformation, robotics process automation.

Just left a big 4 accounting firm for a startup in Professional Services. Our scope of services include SOX control work, accounting software implementations/optimization, finance transformation, robotics process automation.

I left big 4 in July for an industry gig. It's a different world.

Reactions: 1 person
I left big 4 in July for an industry gig. It's a different world.

I'm still working the long hours as part of a startup, but just has a completely different feel to it. Depending on how this goes, may end up in industry in the future.

Lots of old timber framed barns had american chestnut structural members. Keep an eye out for quality wood. We once found a tack room made from a beautiful tounge and groove beaded knotty pine that dressed up for a great room/sun room addition.

Be careful bringing those down. An experienced and well respected builder I knew had one fall on him.

They do come in via container loads but it’s usually worked out via customer - manufacturer. At that point we are pretty much hands off

How many containers annually ? If you don't mind my asking. I know this is a new venture. What steamship line are they using typically?

What is SOX control work? Explain finance transformation?

We were recently acquired by a private equity group and I am already quite tired of the insanely high interest rates. Any chance you could transform those interest rates into something more reasonable down the road?

VN Store

Back