Potential XFL revival

I still think the hardest hit I've ever seen in a football game was our very own Jermaine Copeland getting absolutely smoked in the endzone in an XFL game. I have never been able to find a video of it though.

Why? It sucked before

It sucked when it first came out, because it tried to literally be WWE Football.

But I'd argue from about the halfway point of the season on, when they dropped all the silly WWE stuff and just played football, it was pretty entertaining and by the end the year the players were actually playing pretty decent football.

The uniforms were awful but the XFL also brought a lot of cool stuff like the camera work and I loved their footballs.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe the XFL would succeed this time around. I can imagine Johnny Manziel reviving his career in the league, and the league is perfect for his personality.

Who wouldn’t want football during the spring months?

Remember the half time locker room cameras? I guess they thought it would be entertaining but it turned into guys just sitting there with headphones on and the would snarl IF they noticed the camera.

Is He Hate Me still in the NFL?

I’ll watch the new football league if it doesn’t involve all the drama they tried to create last time.

I don’t care if someone kneels at a football game. It doesn’t affect my life in anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
The NFL has jimmied the rules to the point that they no longer play football, they provide fauxball entertainment. Now, you eagerly await the return of an even more perverse warping of pigskin on turf?

Just got an news notification ‘‘tis has been made official.

Chances McMahon makes a point to say playersust stand for the National Anthem?

VN Store

Back