Vol Twitter using its power for another good cause

Orange4Prez

This morning a poster showed a video that the mother of a young child at Gibbs Elementary filmed. It’s of a special young child crying about being bullied at his school. Vol Twitter is already spreading the message and has reached members of the Vols football team. Tyler Byrd has already said he is paying him a visit! This is what we are all about. So proud to be a Volunteer!

Reactions: 10 people
This morning a poster showed a video that the mother of a young child at Gibbs Elementary filmed. It’s of a special young child crying about being bullied at his school. Vol Twitter is already spreading the message and has reached members of the Vols football team. Tyler Byrd has already said he is paying him a visit! This is what we are all about. So proud to be a Volunteer!

Good cause! But I have trouble with some of those associated with Vol Twitter, who are the biggest bullies of all time, standing up against bullying. Maybe they will get a clue.

Reactions: 2 people
Good cause! But I have trouble with some of those associated with Vol Twitter, who are the biggest bullies of all time, standing up against bullying. Maybe they will get a clue.

Some may go overboard, as does any fan base. But not many better causes than to support the victims of bullying. It’s already spreading like wildfire.

The video will break your heart. Very happy that our team wants to help.

Heartbreaking. I hope Tyler does indeed get the opportunity to visit that boy. That could end up a life changing experience for that child.

Reactions: 1 person
Heartbreaking. I hope Tyler does indeed get the opportunity to visit that boy. That could end up a life changing experience for that child.

Indeed. Trey Smith seems to be wanting to help also. Donte Stallworth just retweeted and commented as well. I imagine he will get many visitors very soon.

I hate bullying with a passion. I was bullied by some on my sports teams but it stopped the older I got. If you witness bullying, you need to try to stop it.

It's a shame society is so against any sort of fighting in school. Be amazed how quick a bully's thought process changes when they get their lip split. Obviously not much a special needs kid can do but maybe some fellow students get an opportunity to perform some attitude adjustments in his place.

Taylor Lewan (Titans)
Paige VanZant (UFC)
Millie Bobbie Brown (Stranger Things)

Some big name celebs have reached out. This kid deserves it!

This is amazing, proud of the Vol football team for coming together. In middle school and high school I was a small guy but never got bullied, but when I saw some other kid getting bullied I did what I could, took a few hits and got suspended a few times, it was all worth it.

One kid who bullied a lot in middle school tripped this girl and she fell on the steps to the school, I didn’t let it go, I got suspended for defending her. The bully became a good person through high school and died a few months after we graduated in a horrific car crash.Life is to short to allow bullying to happen. Sometimes the bullies need to be woke up. Life is also to short to be a bully, there’s a good person in there somewhere.
I’m not saying violence is the answer but we can’t let this go unnoticed.

Taylor Lewan (Titans)
Paige VanZant (UFC)
Millie Bobbie Brown (Stranger Things)

Some big name celebs have reached out. This kid deserves it!

They keep rolling in.

The Impractical Jokers, Patricia Arquette, a couple UFC guys (including local guy Scott Holtzman invited him to train), Kelsea Ballerini, the Chrisley dude on USA, some MLB guys, Inky,and I’m sure there’s more.

The Memphis Grizzlies and Mississippi State baseball have also reached out. I love seeing the support.

Mark ruffalo aka the hulk just tweeted him. Sean Hannity covering it as well. This is amazing. So happy for this young man.

WWE wrestlers getting in on it now. Dana White wants to bring him out to Vegas for a tour of UFC HQ.

Kid deserves every bit of it. Him worrying about the other kids they bother absolutely ripped my heart out. You don’t see that in a lot of kids.

glad to see all this, hope the bullies back off that kid, and the school board does more to prevent it

VN Store

Back