Charlotte, NC Vols Fans

VolInNorthCack

As promised here is the thread for us Charlotte area Vols fans to commiserate in and set up our meets/events.

I'll leave this here for you. CHARLOTTE CHAPTER

http://alumni.utk.edu/s/1341/alumni/interior_alumni.aspx?sid=1341&gid=2&pgid=7907

Charlotte UTK Alumni Chapter

You do not have to be an alumni to participate. I have a good friend that is not an alumnus and actively participates.

I am not an alumni and used to go to the viewing parties up until about 2 years ago. Dilworth Grille had gone down hill with the ability to serve our large group. Really wish they would go somewhere else, a number of other teams left.

I am not an alumni and used to go to the viewing parties up until about 2 years ago. Dilworth Grille had gone down hill with the ability to serve our large group. Really wish they would go somewhere else, a number of other teams left.

I know, I live north of Charlotte and don't go to events, mainly because I'm at games, but the Dilworth location is a pain for me.

I've got a friend (not an alum) who is big fan and he is on the committee. Told him the location needs to be reevaluated if they want to increase participation.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m in Denver and we hardly ever get into Charlotte. Cornelius would be amazing for us to have one of these sometime

I’m in Denver and we hardly ever get into Charlotte. Cornelius would be amazing for us to have one of these sometime

That would be too far north for most, which is why they probably go with dilworth, but they need to change it up. They had it in North Charlotte before Dilworth.

I watched Dobbs bring us back and beat South Carolina at a bar called Leroy Fox in Cotswold on Sharon Amity a few years ago. Great food. Place was a lot of fun.

I live in Mount Holly, and my next project is in denver. Build apartment complexes. Small world. Will be in your neighborhood from jan til summer.

Not from Charlotte, but I do listen to WFNZ on my way to work every morning.
I grew up in Wilson, NC.

Going back to visit Wilson makes it easy to appreciate how nice east TN is. It's basically a huge tobacco field.
Unreal BBQ, though!

Nash and Edgecombe counties suck. Miserable damn places to be. No offense. The BBQ at Garrard’s is decent on 301, but my wife from Memphis has transformed me into a West Tennessee dry rub/ tomato based BBQ guy.

VN Store

Back