Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revjayp

šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼Thatā€™s my boy, Knox.
In honor of the greatest coach TN has known, I declare this Neyland I. Lets come together for all things TN and beyond. Night shift clocks in at 9pm. Keep the conversations focused on... anything you want. Favorite restaurants, weapons, music and anything that you deem worthy. This is the place to vent, celebrate, complain and rejoice about any sport TN puts on the field. But whatever you do, leave the thread in better shape when you leave than when you entered. HereĀ’s to better days ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35 people
Present and accounted for! I don't post a whole lot, but the Gruden thread crew started to feel like family. Hopefully we'll keep this going.

Reactions: 2 people
Can I say something and it not make anyone mad? What in the wide world of sports is going on? I canĀ’t think this is the end. Anyone else feeling like you are standing in a crap storm and canĀ’t put your finger on what is going on?

Reactions: 3 people
In honor of the greatest coach TN has known, I declare this Neyland I. Lets come together for all things TN and beyond. Night shift clocks in at 9pm. Keep the conversations focused on... anything you want. Favorite restaurants, weapons, music and anything that you deem worthy. This is the place to vent, celebrate, complain and rejoice about any sport TN puts on the field. But whatever you do, leave the thread in better shape when you leave than when you entered. HereĀ’s to better days ahead.

The Gruden threads are not coming down.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back