3349 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Page 507. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #7591
Volzonya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leximax View Post
Sitting in my living room watching the idiots think their SUVs are a match for the hill, a curve, and the layer of ice with 5 inches of snow on top of it; Iíve watched the last two to turn down my street slide straight into either the tree line or a yard. Who is going 25 through a quiet dead end neighborhood under normal circumstances, yet alone this weather?
This crap has been here since last Friday! Go away already!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180117_192008.jpg (37.5 KB, 5 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 12:11 AM   #7592
AllVolinGA
VOL by birth

Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)
Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)
I love snow. Snow days are the best. I get to stay home and rest. I love snow.
Coach Johnny Majors 116-62-8
Coach Ray Mears 278-112
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 12:50 AM   #7593
Orangeredblooded

I hope you guys don't mind, I like to hang around in here sometimes and see what is going on. In my job, when there is snow or ice, I have to stay at my work place to make sure everyone is taking care of in my 2 departments. When that happens, it's nice to get involved in the discussions in here (or just to read) until clear to go home. Its nice to read the intelligent back and forth in here.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 06:26 AM   #7594
VolunteerHillbilly
Spike Drinks, Not Trees

Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)
This is the busy time of year for me and my annual compensation package is pretty much based on taking care of the busy time. The weather can affect my commute but doesn't change the workload or my deadlines. I just drop it in 4 Hi and double my allotted drive time. Neighborhood streets are hit and miss in Nashville but main roads are fine.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #7595
Boca Vol

Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)
Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolunteerHillbilly View Post
This is the busy time of year for me and my annual compensation package is pretty much based on taking care of the busy time. The weather can affect my commute but doesn't change the workload or my deadlines. I just drop it in 4 Hi and double my allotted drive time. Neighborhood streets are hit and miss in Nashville but main roads are fine.
Be careful out there! It sounds like you have a solid plan but the other idiots don't.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 07:40 AM   #7596
Behr
Love ya buddy!

Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread) Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boca Vol View Post
Be careful out there! It sounds like you have a solid plan but the other idiots don't.
I hope you're as cold as I am.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #7597
Volzonya

7 degrees. It's time for the North Pole to go back to the North Pole.
Reply With Quote TOP